Housing

Moderator: Littlabit

Mogley
Whee!

Housing

Post by Mogley »

To the person that went into my house and took all my blue diamonds, planar shards and other stuff I was saving for trade skills, I hope you enjoy them. Yes my security wasnt high enough to keep some one from it but the point is they didnt belong to you and you shouldnt have taken them. Unfortunately according to Day Break player security they would not tell me who it was they know who it was but wont tell me. It wont happen again, again I hope you enjoy the freebies
Jhereg
Whee!

Re: Housing

Post by Jhereg »

Sorry to hear it happened Mogley. They might legitimately think you meant to donate it, but how many Blue diamonds did you lose? I have some that I will likely never use up.
Derdarr
Whee!

Post by Derdarr »

Why do you think it was someone in guild? Maybe a post saying hey i had my tradeskill house permissions set wrong if anyone in cn took them i would appreciate return .
Mogley
Whee!

Post by Mogley »

It was a lot of blue diamonds over 500 less than 1000. But the point is not the diamonds it is the planar shards for trade skill I was going to work on. It takes 3 shards for each try. Why do I think it was someone in the guild? It was in Celestial Nav IV lot thats why. Even if it was open for people to take out trade skill stuff why would you take out 1000 Blue Diamonds and several hundred planar shards among other items. The thing that bothers me is Day Break knows who it was but they wont tell me. No problem anymore it wont happen again It will just take longer now to farm the things I needed, and the person knows who the are as it happened withing the past few days
Derdarr
Whee!

Post by Derdarr »

First, ANYONE can enter a guild village. Leaving the possibility it was not a mistake but a person who actively searches plots for bad permissions.

Second, they never reveal a second party, that is precisely the only way for them to handle situations like this.

I'm sorry your materials were taken, but i disagree with the way your accusing your guild members. You're calling someone a thief just because of there guild tag, and not allowing for the possibility they assumed it was the same as any other cn open house plot.
Tandt
Fallen Jedi

Post by Tandt »

Derdarr wrote:
Tue Nov 12, 2019 10:51 am
First, ANYONE can enter a guild village. Leaving the possibility it was not a mistake but a person who actively searches plots for bad permissions.

Second, they never reveal a second party, that is precisely the only way for them to handle situations like this.

I'm sorry your materials were taken, but i disagree with the way your accusing your guild members. You're calling someone a thief just because of there guild tag.
correct. anyone in the game can go to any guild village, and search houses. If you leave your home open to all, your asking for trouble. Set your permissions to self only, fellowship, guild only whatever. But set something OR this happens.
Tandt Dmight
115 Warrior
:rr:
Its not big hair, Its my Helmet!

Boss mobs dont kill people, Clerics kill people!!
Derdarr
Whee!

Post by Derdarr »

Addendum: was it set to guild only? All you've said was you had it set incorrectly.
Mogley
Whee!

Post by Mogley »

It was set to Guild and my alts only. But it is set to only me and no alts no nothing
Derdarr
Whee!

Post by Derdarr »

So maybe asking if someone mistakenly removed them first would have been a good first step.
Jhereg
Whee!

Post by Jhereg »

No clue if I have extra planar shards since I can't get on. A stack of Blue diamonds is np though.
warador
Whee!

Post by warador »

there are several houses that have free tradeskills, gear , collections , etc open to all in guild . someone might have thought yours was one see if someone will return the stuff
Miana
Whee!

Post by Miana »

Mogley see me I have a few shards for the Feign Death Potions but since nobody is using them i can give to you.

Mialilly
Mogley
Whee!

Post by Mogley »

Thank you Mia you can parcel them to me if you want