Trizton 110 warrior

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
trizton
Whee!

Trizton 110 warrior

Post by trizton » Fri Sep 20, 2019 6:35 pm

Your Main Character Trizton

Account type: (gold, silver or f2p):Gold

-Name:Trizton
-Class:Warrior
-Race:Barbarian
-Level:110
-Number of AAs:28869

-Magelo Number (if you have one):https://eq.magelo.com/profile/3664063

-List which keys and flags you have:Flagged to maeratas

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class):

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc):
Friends,companionship.

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc)
Work on impropving my class skills/techniques.

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone?
Random times,mostly evenings.

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend. (must met all requirements to raid so only answer this question if you met them all)

90%
-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave.

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain:

Im my own guild for transport.

Your Experience with CN

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us?A lot and you know me.I do know 0n last App there where a few folks that dont like me.Thott would rather box Warhog than have me tank.Brekka,Bonesmasher,Goofy as well where not fans.I'm hoping they are willing to set asside past differencess but as in all things thats the way it goes.

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild?I have changed the way I live and medicly thinga have changed to allow me to be a better player.

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild?Return home with my friends,All tho it may not be all of you I am loyal to the Guild.

-Have you read the CN Rules, Policies and Looting (CNP) outlines and understand them?Yes

Optional Info

-What do you do in real life?Right now disabled

-Where are you from?Iowa

-What is your favourite colour? (with Canadian spelling)Red

Goofydoofy
Ride a cowboy, save a horse

Re: Trizton 110 warrior

Post by Goofydoofy » Fri Sep 20, 2019 8:00 pm

I never had a problem with you. And, even if I did, I don't hold grudges. I'm a firm believer in second chances. In fact, I voted for you last time. Even though I thought the reasons others voted no was fairly serious, things happen and I've seen people change. Also, I have a shit memory for things that I consider irrelevant. So, we have no issues. I'd group with you tomorrow if I was invited. Others seem to have concerns, however. Maybe if those people reach out here or in chat, maybe they can be addressed and we can move forward.
Level 110 Druid, Level 110 Enchanter, Level 110 Paladin
Drinal - Maelin Starpyre Server

Thott
Whee!

Re: Trizton 110 warrior

Post by Thott » Sun Sep 22, 2019 6:42 pm

Not that this warrants a response or explanation but I am pretty sure when I log in, I always asked if someone needed my assistance prior to me committing to any bot game play. Also, the only thing I commented about in your previous application attempt(s) was in regards to exactly the behavior and actions you exercised as a member. I think I even voted yes on the application. I'm happy though you chose to single me out and now assume it's up to me to change my past view and differences. Thank you for that opportunity, I have indeed.