110 ranger app

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Timmys
Whee!

110 ranger app

Post by Timmys » Sun Jul 07, 2019 6:45 pm

Timmys

Account type: (gold, silver or f2p): Gold

-Name: Timmys
-Class: Ranger
-Race: human
-Level: 110
-Number of AAs: 17823

-Magelo Number (if you have one):don’t have one

-List which keys and flags you have:not a lot last time needed it was house of Thule

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class):Sirwilson 58 pally human Tammy’s ranger lvl 30

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc): I enjoy soloing grouping and when I raided raids

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc)
My goals are to hit 22k aa’s and To get into tradeskill cause I hate it but know it is important

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone?
I normally play eq in Texas so time zone central

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend. (must met all requirements to raid so only answer this question if you met them all)
I haven’t seen where the requirements for raids are but if I’m under the requirement I can work on getting to where requirements meet also I would most likely be able to get to 60-80% of the raids

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave.
I was a member of a friend guild called obsidian circle of power I left because I wanted to raid and we had only about 15 active players.

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain:

Your Experience with CN

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us?

Nerple shared me the info for the guild
-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild?
I choose to apply because I wanted to be a part of a active guild also one that raids

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild? I hope to have a good time and be apart of raids maybe be invited to group if people are around

-Have you read the CN Rules, Policies and Looting (CNP) outlines and understand them?
Just did when writing this and I have no problems with them will follow the rules

Optional Info

-What do you do in real life? Texas

-Where are you from? New York buffalo

-What is your favourite colour? (with Canadian spelling) red

Tandt
Fallen Jedi

Re: 110 ranger app

Post by Tandt » Sun Jul 07, 2019 7:26 pm

Littlabit sent you a PM. Check your box. See ya in game. Look for a officer for Guild tag.
Tandt Dmight
110 Warrior
:rr:
Its not big hair, Its my Helmet!

Boss mobs dont kill people, Clerics kill people!!

Littlabit
Meanie

Post by Littlabit » Mon Jul 08, 2019 11:44 am

-What do you do in real life? Texas

Are you like a texas ranger? lol
Littlabit D'might 110 Cleric
GL of Celestial Navigators (Mushroom follower)
"Life is too short for drama & petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly"

Thott
Whee!

Post by Thott » Mon Jul 08, 2019 7:23 pm

Texas is great!

Glauri
Whee!

Post by Glauri » Tue Jul 09, 2019 5:13 am

Thott wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 7:23 pm
Texas is great!
Absolutely!!!
Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many.
Glauri

Timmys
Whee!

Post by Timmys » Tue Jul 16, 2019 1:36 pm

[quote=Tandt post_id=102293 time=1562556376 user_id=1393]
Littlabit sent you a PM. Check your box. See ya in game. Look for a officer for Guild tag.
[/quote]

Is there a meeting place to find an officer or should I be looking in chat for someone?

Rashod
Whee!

Post by Rashod » Tue Jul 16, 2019 1:52 pm

Timmys wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2019 1:36 pm
Tandt wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 7:26 pm
Is there a meeting place to find an officer or should I be looking in chat for someone?
Send a tell to an officer in game. Rashod, littlabit, derdarr, ommina will work. Or any member should be able to get ahold of an officer.

If you can make it on tonight between 630-7pm cst we should be able yo get you tagged and you could even join the raid which starts at 7pm if your up for it.

Nerple
Whee!

Post by Nerple » Thu Jul 18, 2019 6:31 am

Oh hey, I guess I was the person that sent you the guild info. Sorry for denying that last night. I have major brain damage and my short term memory is defunct.