110 SK Application

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Soell
Whee!

110 SK Application

Post by Soell » Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:35 pm

Account type: (gold, silver or f2p):Gold

Name: Soell
Class:Shadowknight, the bestest class
Race: Darkelf
Level: 108
Number of AAs: 16456

Magelo Number (if you have one): N/A

List which keys and flags you have:None atm

List your alts on this server (name, level, class): None anymore

A Little Bit About Yourself

What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc): I enjoy raiding most of all, followed by grouping, absolutely hate doing tradeskills.

Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc) Gearing myself out better than what I currently have (which is not good), working on progression and epic 2.0. Along with all the other must haves for SKs.

When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone? Normally play in the evenings and on the weekends, EST.

CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend. (must met all requirements to raid so only answer this question if you met them all) I would like to raid when I get better gear and am able to hold my own. Would think I'd be able to maintain 75% attendance.

Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave. CN-Left to pursue high end raiding. RoI-Left since I was unable to perform as a high end raiding SK. UF-Feel free to ask me this one, prefer not to post the reason. CT-This guild just wasn't for me, got the itch to do high end raiding, but they were not what I was expecting. RoI(Again)-Current.

If you are still a member in another guild, please explain: Main character Soell (Xegony) is in RoI. We only raid 1 day a week (Sunday nights) at this time, hoping I can join CN and raid when RoI isn't which current raid days do not conflict.

Your Experience with CN

Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us? Yes and yes.

Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild? Have friends in CN that I still talk to regularly, feel like I could help the guild out as a whole with overall Everquest knowledge.

Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild? Have fun with friends.

Have you read the CN Rules, Policies and Looting (CNP) outlines and understand them? Yes

tanthia
Whee!

Re: 110 SK Application

Post by tanthia » Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:20 pm

Soell wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:35 pm
If you are still a member in another guild, please explain: Main character Soell (Xegony) is in RoI. We only raid 1 day a week (Sunday nights) at this time, hoping I can join CN and raid when RoI isn't which current raid days do not conflict.
Members of CN are expected to be main characters that are your first priority. Please do not apply for membership with a alt and have a main in another guild. You may not have a character in CN raiding and another character in another guild that is raiding as well. Having characters in other guilds that is actively raiding is not permitted with CN's policies.
Soell wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:35 pm
Have you read the CN Rules, Policies and Looting (CNP) outlines and understand them? Yes
Did you though?

Goofydoofy
Ride a cowboy, save a horse

Post by Goofydoofy » Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:48 pm

I'd submit he can do whatever he wants if it doesn't conflict with our raiding. In fact, he didn't have to say anything and probably nobody would have noticed. I normally wouldn't argue this point, but he has been a value to this guild in and out. I'd like to see him back.

The rules should specify per server, maybe?
Level 110 Druid, Level 110 Enchanter, Level 110 Paladin
Drinal - Maelin Starpyre Server

Derdarr
Whee!

Post by Derdarr » Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:58 pm

It's a rule.. that I for one have been overruled on for other members. So I shall discuss this with the rest of the officers again and come to some resolution. It was more in the intent of not raiding on our server in another guild i'm fairly certain when it was written, but that was before my time, so i'm just guessing on that point.

Glauri
Whee!

Post by Glauri » Thu Jul 04, 2019 4:48 am

Regardless of the sticking point in the rules, it is good to see you again!!
Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many.
Glauri

Soell
Whee!

Post by Soell » Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:53 pm

I didn’t lie in saying I read the rules. I am at the point where I feel I have achieved most everything that the SK on Xegony needs. I made this toon because I like playing/raiding with CN when I can. I have spent the majority of this weekend working on this SK, getting geared up, progression, epic 2.0, and so on, so that I may be useful on raids. Special thanks to Thott, Tandt, and Bit for helping me with xp/gear.

RoI only raids 1 day a week until beta/new expansion comes out. When the new expansion comes out RoI will clear all of T1 raids on day 1 (most likely) and raid them on lockout basis until the expansion is done, with this type of schedule it’s very predictable after the 1st raid is done, even then I “should” be able to attend CN raids. Then after the expansion is beat roughly 2 months following launch, we will go back to clearing the expansion in 1 raid night.