110 Magician

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Tiberius
Whee!

110 Magician

Post by Tiberius » Mon Dec 31, 2018 11:19 am

Your Main Character

Account type: (gold, silver or f2p): lifetime all access

-Name: Tiberius
-Class: magician
-Race: gnome
-Level: 110
-Number of AAs: 17-18k vicinity

-Magelo Number (if you have one):

-List which keys and flags you have:

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class): no alts this account, other account as follows:
Akrim, 110, necromancer
Berek, 110, ranger
Baltasar, 105, shadow knight

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc):

Having played everquest since it's public release, I enjoy all of it. I've done some of the most obscure quests in the game such as spirit wracked cord, pylactery, and most every epic. The thing I enjoy the most is probably helping someone achieve a milestone event with their character.

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc)

Short term goals - progression, especially eok, getting an EM item greater than XXVIII
Long term goals - max AA, maybe do tradeskills, see it all - backflag old content

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone?

I can normally get on around 6pm Central Time

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend. (must met all requirements to raid so only answer this question if you met them all)

I probably don't meet raid requirements yet, but I intend to focus on getting them met and then have a raid attendance of greater than 75%

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave.

Tiberius has been a member of Dragonlords and no other guild. I want to leave them and join CN, because I don't really run a box so grouping is not that easy in higher content which I need in order to advance in the game. Although I have some low skill at alt-tabbing with ranger on other account, I can't manage anything more than I could just molo. More info in next part about my other characters' guilds.

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain:

When I log into eq today, Tiberius will not be a member of any guild. Berek, Baltasar, Akrim all in Dragonlords - these are all on 1 account. How many characters on my other account that I leave in Dragonlords will depend on well things go for me with CN. I anticipate moving my Ranger Berek into CN at some point as an alt, but someone told me there were a lot of Rangers in CN, and I would rather bring something "less well covered" than Ranger skills. I mean everyone has a Ranger alt, right? Once I get my Shadow Knight, Baltasar situated with AA and a few key augments, there is a possible tank if needed, obviously progression is going need to be worked. Have conflagrant gear banked. As for Akrim, my necromancer, used to be my main when I raided with RBB in the RoF and early part of CotF expacs. I took a hiatus to move and when I came back to game, RBB was pretty well gone, so I pretty much retired Akrim to work on Berek and Baltasar.

Your Experience with CN

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us?
Suex, Myythra, Soel before he moved off the server
I've seen lots of CN on the server but I don't think I've really grouped with many since back in the old days - Planes of Power maybe.

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild?
I like the friendliness of CN people, they have generally been very helpful and willing to "give back" to the community so to speak.

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild?
Friends, group mates, raiding opportunites

-Have you read the CN Rules, Policies and Looting (CNP) outlines and understand them?
i have and do.

Optional Info

-What do you do in real life? Quality Engineer

-Where are you from? Owensboro KY

-What is your favourite colour? (with Canadian spelling) Wait! What? I don't know that!

Tiberius
Whee!

Re: 110 Magician

Post by Tiberius » Mon Dec 31, 2018 11:21 am

I was going to add to the flags section that I just finished the savior of lcea, so now moving on to next eok progression area.

Littlabit
Meanie

Post by Littlabit » Sun Jan 06, 2019 3:24 pm

PM sent with more info. Talk more in game thanks Bit
Littlabit D'might 110 Cleric
GL of Celestial Navigators (Mushroom follower)
"Life is too short for drama & petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly"

dkofklove
Whee!

Post by dkofklove » Wed Jan 16, 2019 8:35 am

enjoying killing another mage :) good lad though takes a death like a mage should :)

Eastmoor
Whee!

Post by Eastmoor » Thu Jan 17, 2019 3:08 am

Gets my vote. Good to group with

Elfinia
Whee!

Post by Elfinia » Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:01 am

He is full member now FYI. :)

Millenry

Meso
Whee!

Post by Meso » Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:30 am

They're from the other side of the pond. They don't get out much. :lol:

Goofydoofy
Ride a cowboy, save a horse

Post by Goofydoofy » Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:34 am

Full member now? Then I'm voting no. I don't want anybody from CN in this guild!
Level 110 Druid, Level 110 Enchanter, Level 110 Paladin
Drinal - Maelin Starpyre Server