110 Warrior.. AngleOfDeath

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
AngleOfDeath
Whee!

110 Warrior.. AngleOfDeath

Post by AngleOfDeath » Thu Nov 15, 2018 5:33 pm

Your Main Character
AngleOfDeath
Account type: (gold, silver or f2p):
Gold
-Name: AngleOfdeath
-Class: Warrior
-Race: Gnome
-Level: 110
-Number of AAs: 21268

-Magelo Number (if you have one):

-List which keys and flags you have:

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class):
Angleofdarkness-bard-110, BlueStranger-Mag-110, Dayzerker-zerker-110, Penizillen-Cleric-110, Angleofdaydream-Warrior-110

A Little Bit About Yourself

Hi, am a father of 3.. 2 girls and a boy.. I work 3rd shift … my play time is sketchy usually play before I head of to work... Followed a friend here whom is member of CT... but they don't need warriors so looking for a place to call home.. some place fun not just raiding but grouping so I don't have to box as much

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc):

I like being able to help others whenever is needed.. weither it is killing a certain mob... hence the multiple toons that I do have, I like seeing new things

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc)

This character Warrior.. is my 2nd creation.. I had one about 6 months ago that was pretty descent but let a friend use it and now it is banned, so I am pretty sketchy about loaning out my toons anymore but I do love playing and helping in EQ

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone?

I am eastern time zone.. usually I get on for a couple hours in morning when I get off work.. and then about 12ish take a nap.. and then usually I get back on before I have to head off to work

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend. (must met all requirements to raid so only answer this question if you met them all)

I could raid each night.. just Tuesday and wenesday I have to head to worka bout 1030 but will be able to raid all saturday

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave.

have only been on server for about a week now

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain:

Your Experience with CN

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us?
I talked to goofyseer, seemed like a pretty good person..

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild?

am applying to CN because I am looking for a place to call home.. which includes grouping outside of raiding.. not just a place to progress my toon and dip out

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild?

hopeing to find a nice place to be able to call friends... place to possibly joke around and have even more fun playing eq

-Have you read the CN Rules, Policies and Looting (CNP) outlines and understand them?

yes

Optional Info

-What do you do in real life? Material Handler,

-Where are you from? My mom... born in florida, Raised in South Carolina, Live in North Carolina

-What is your favourite colour? (with Canadian spelling) Orange

suex
Whee!

Re: 110 Warrior.. AngleOfDeath

Post by suex » Thu Nov 15, 2018 6:33 pm

can we convince you to main a dps or bard?

Derdarr
Whee!

Post by Derdarr » Fri Nov 16, 2018 12:19 pm

Just wondering, is your friend by chance Q?

Littlabit
Meanie

Post by Littlabit » Thu Nov 29, 2018 4:13 pm

PM sent with more info. Talk more in game thanks Bit
Littlabit D'might 110 Cleric
GL of Celestial Navigators (Mushroom follower)
"Life is too short for drama & petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly"