new App

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Dothanla
Whee!

new App

Post by Dothanla » Sat Nov 03, 2018 3:59 pm

our Main Character Donthanla

Account type: (gold, silver or f2p): Gold

-Name:Dothanla
-Class:Enchanter
-Race: high elf
-Level:110
-Number of AAs:27500

-Magelo Number (if you have one):n/a

-List which keys and flags you have: not sure

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class): 110 Mage Dropzone 109 Druid

A Little Bit About Yourself 49 years old Marred will one daughter. My wife plays but only does trade skills i don't like trade skills, i enjoy group play and raid i work full time for a delivery company and enjoy skiing and flying.

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc):

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc)
i would a some time look at getting my epic and like to make a few more chars to lean what they can do, i have never played a Beastlord or a Bard and would like to learn.

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone? EST

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend. (must met all requirements to raid so only answer this question if you met them all) Saturdays works the best with my long days at work during the week

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave.
HG and Dragon lords not alot of people playing in them anymore it was tough to find a group all playing there bots and that's not why i play..

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain: will bring alts to this guild when i am accepted

Your Experience with CN

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us? no raids yet but Shabz and a few others which a been great and really friendly. i like that Suex are very engaged in helping my level the quest wihich i am lacking in.

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild?
i was grouping with someone they asked me. looking for more group play and not playing with bots.

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild?
Fun and friends i can enjoy the adventures of EQ with.

-Have you read the CN Rules, Policies and Looting (CNP) outlines and understand them? yes

Optional Info

-What do you do in real life? Manager

-Where are you from? MI

-What is your favourite colour? (with Canadian spelling)