App - Rikyu 105 cleric

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Rikyu
Whee!

App - Rikyu 105 cleric

Post by Rikyu » Wed Oct 10, 2018 3:50 pm

Your Main Character

Account type: (gold, silver or f2p): Gold

-Name: Rikyu
-Class: Cleric
-Race: Dark Elf
-Level: 105
-Number of AAs: 14350

-Magelo Number (if you have one):

-List which keys and flags you have:

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class):
Doson - 107 enchanter; Bishamonten - 105 bard

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc):
I enjoy grouping and raiding but most of all enjoy meeting new people who enjoy playing EQ and progressing their toons as much as I do.

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc)
Just advancing my toon to its fullest potential and progressing as much as possible.

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone?
CST

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend. (must met all requirements to raid so only answer this question if you met them all)
When I'm able to raid, I can attend 90+ % of raids.

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave.
The Resolution - dissolved; RBB - dissolved.

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain:
I do have a few other alts in Planar Knights of Valour. I've had my alts in that guild for years and still have friends there.

Your Experience with CN
I've grouped with a few members in the past before I took a break from playing EQ. I've spoken to Dansnecro the past couple of days about CN and he was very helpful.

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us?
In the past I have grouped with Hortonn. Great guy!

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild?
I'm returning from a lengthy break from EQ. I've always heard good things about CN and the people I've spoken to have been great. I would like to become a part of a guild who groups with each other to advance in game and also progress in raiding.

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild?
I hope to establish good relationships with the members of CN to get the most out of the game and my toon. I'm always there to lend a helping hand to anyone who needs its.

-Have you read the CN Rules, Policies and Looting (CNP) outlines and understand them?

Yes

Optional Info

-What do you do in real life?
Data Analyst

-Where are you from?
Louisiana

-What is your favourite colour? (with Canadian spelling) Green

Littlabit
Meanie

Re: App - Rikyu 105 cleric

Post by Littlabit » Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:19 pm

This is existing member and he didn't realize he just needed to do a main change.
Littlabit D'might 110 Cleric
GL of Celestial Navigators (Mushroom follower)
"Life is too short for drama & petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly"

Ommina
Whee!

Post by Ommina » Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:21 pm

I'm confused.

Littlabit
Meanie

Post by Littlabit » Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:23 pm

This is Hizaki the bard
Littlabit D'might 110 Cleric
GL of Celestial Navigators (Mushroom follower)
"Life is too short for drama & petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly"