Applicant sosuemi

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Sosuemi
Whee!

Applicant sosuemi

Post by Sosuemi » Sun Oct 07, 2018 2:37 pm

Sosuemi 95 warrior

Sosuemi
Whee!

Re: Applicant sosuemi

Post by Sosuemi » Sun Oct 07, 2018 3:16 pm

Your Main Character
Sosuemi
Account type: (gold, silver or f2p): All Access

-Name: Sosuemi
-Class: Warrior
-Race: Barbarian
-Level: 95
-Number of AAs: 7310 granted 314 earned

-Magelo Number (if you have one):

-List which keys and flags you have: unsure but not many.

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class):Cuttle, 71 druid - Jurassic, 20 monk - Jwell, 56 rouge - Konfuzed, 54 wizard - Nofekz, 58 paladin -
Sobea, 85 shaman - Rahbeen, 54 Ranger - Sybrina, 57 necro - Takken, 60 shadowknight - Urmomin, 81 beastlord - Venessah, 60 cleric - Zanaxe, 85 zerker

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc):

grouping and tradeskills, hate soloing, wanting to learn about raiding. go exploring in my down time.
-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc)
leveling to 110 then staring on epics and other tasks

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone?
central us time. on a lot but at random times

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend. (must met all requirements to raid so only answer this question if you met them all)

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave
was in a guild at the start of my game play in 2001 but cant remember the name. other than that its just been pickup groups and my own guild Shadows of Midnight

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain:

Your Experience with CN

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us?
Lindon, Narcissistic, Goofyser

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild?
got an invite from narcissistic for som to join ( was only 4 + alts )

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild?

no goals really ill get out what I put in I see that already. I try and help where I can.
-Have you read the CN Rules, Policies and Looting (CNP) outlines and understand them?
yes

Optional Info

-What do you do in real life?

-Where are you from?

-What is your favourite colour? (with Canadian spelling)

Littlabit
Meanie

Re: Applicant sosuemi

Post by Littlabit » Sun Oct 07, 2018 3:28 pm

PM sent with more info. Talk more in game thanks Bit
Littlabit D'might 110 Cleric
GL of Celestial Navigators (Mushroom follower)
"Life is too short for drama & petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly"