Sugok App

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Hortonn
Whee!

Sugok App

Post by Hortonn » Fri Sep 28, 2018 3:51 pm

Main Character: Sugok
Acct type : Gold

Sugok
107 Froglok Wizard 10259 AAs

I have all keys and flags up to The Darkened Sea and 1 key for Sul Vius

I was one of the first to play on Tarew Marr when EQ first came out. I always loved this game. I enjoy the depth of the game. I also enjoy the people who play. I've made many friends here and I actually met them in Baltimore, Maryland at the EQ convention many years ago.

My short term goals are to reach 110 and continue to add AAs. I would like to explore the new zones. I love organized events.

I live on Long Island New York. I normally play after work evenings. Weekends can be anytime. I would like to attend as many raids as my schedule allows.

On Tarew Marr I was on the Sentinels. I've also been on Halo Guardians. I guess I made the mistake of choosing a wizard all those years ago so its impossible for me to play solo.

I applied to CN because my friend Benaiah reached out. I've played with Ben for many years and he is a class act.

I've read the rules, etc and I understand them

In real life my name is Mike DiFrancesca and I work for a clinical Laboratory in Brooklyn, NY

Littlabit
Meanie

Re: Sugok App

Post by Littlabit » Sun Sep 30, 2018 3:21 pm

I am unable to send you the welcome letter because it will just go to Horton :)
Littlabit D'might 110 Cleric
GL of Celestial Navigators (Mushroom follower)
"Life is too short for drama & petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly"