110 Ranger

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Solanaarr
Whee!

110 Ranger

Post by Solanaarr » Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:59 am

Application Outline
Post by Finamdar » Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:55 pm

Application for Membership
If you are not a main... or you have a main in another guild or on another server and trying to app to CN with a alt, Please do not fill out the app or proceed any further.

Your Main Character

Account type: (gold, silver or f2p): Gold

-Name: Solanaarr
-Class: Ranger
-Race: Wood Elf
-Level: 110
-Number of AAs: 16988

-Magelo Number (if you have one): N/A

-List which keys and flags you have: Honestly I have no Idea

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class): Blueblaster 85 Wizzy, Mythil 95 Chanter

A Little Bit About Yourself

I started playing EQ during its inception and had to take a 5 year break for family reasons. I have recently returned and have been soloing for the most part.

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc):

I enjoyed raiding several years ago when I was a member of Undivided Faith, I like to meet new people and grouping with them. Soloing is getting a little old. I do enjoy doing tradeskills at times

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc)

My goals are to just enjoy playing my Ranger and getting to know people and make friends if good things come to me great if not I am good with that too.

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone?

I am usually on during the day 8 am Pacific time to 9 pm pacific time

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend. (must met all requirements to raid so only answer this question if you met them all)

Unless I have something going with the family I could make them all, so best guess 90%

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave.

I was a member of UF but had to quit when I left the game for family reasons my sons and I created our own guild so that we could have access to the guild ports and guild hall stuff that guild is Method of Mayhem where I will leave my alts

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain:

I have my alts in a guild that me and my two sons are part of just for the benefit of the guild portal

Your Experience with CN

I have hung out with Toadsbuddy quite a bit hunting for tradeskill supplies other that than not much

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us?

Just Toadsbuddy and I have never had a chance to raid with you

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild?

I am ready to start making friends and meeting people and I want to get back into raiding a little just to see what I am missing

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild?

Friends and people to hang out with is my hope

-Have you read the CN Rules, Policies and Looting (CNP) outlines and understand them?

Yes

Optional Info

-What do you do in real life?

I am Retired and enjoy hanging out at home with my wife

-Where are you from?

Nevada

-What is your favourite colour? (with Canadian spelling)
I don't speak Canadian LOL

Littlabit
Meanie

Re: 110 Ranger

Post by Littlabit » Mon Sep 17, 2018 2:03 pm

PM sent with more info. Talk more in game thanks Bit
Littlabit D'might 110 Cleric
GL of Celestial Navigators (Mushroom follower)
"Life is too short for drama & petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly"