110 sk

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
admiral
Whee!

110 sk

Post by admiral » Tue Aug 14, 2018 12:57 am

Your Main Character

Account type: (gold, silver or f2p):

-Name: admiral
-Class: sk
-Race: gnome
-Level: 110
-Number of AAs:30446

-Magelo Number (if you have one):none

-List which keys and flags you have:
nothing i can think about mentioning

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class):

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc):
grouping and raiding but i hate questing alone i have found out

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc)
honestly i don't have any of either i just play the game 300 in all tradeskills but tinkering working toward the artisan bullshit max regular exp and about 2k from max aa

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone?
central mostly evening and late night

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend. (must met all requirements to raid so only answer this question if you met them all)
inbetween jobs atm hard to really say right this moment but as much as rl permits

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave.
halo was the last one i remember i am getting old lol plus i been around this game since 99 i am not originally from this server xegony was the server i started on

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain:
wraith of discord for guild portal

Your Experience with CN

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us?
eyecandy and hell i would have to look at the roster but a good hand full for sure

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild?
i told eyecandy i was looking to app a guild and he told me i had to app you guys that cn had a alot of good peeps

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild?
LOOT!!! jking a end to bordom

-Have you read the CN Rules, Policies and Looting (CNP) outlines and understand them?
maybe lol

Optional Info

-What do you do in real life? work on tugboats

-Where are you from?louisiana

-What is your favourite colour? (with Canadian spelling) clear

Littlabit
Meanie

Re: 110 sk

Post by Littlabit » Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:59 am

PM sent with more info. Talk more in game thanks Bit
Littlabit D'might 110 Cleric
GL of Celestial Navigators (Mushroom follower)
"Life is too short for drama & petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly"

Nerple
Whee!

Re: 110 sk

Post by Nerple » Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:59 pm

I like your toons name. I want to lick you.