Eqtraders semi-broken, workaround

Moderator: Littlabit

Jhereg
Whee!

Eqtraders semi-broken, workaround

Post by Jhereg » Mon Aug 06, 2018 1:58 pm

A few people have mentioned Eqtraders didn't load for them or went to a french site, for me I've only had problems with their search. The function 'this item is used in' just hangs and typing something into search gets nothing. So, i'll recommend Magelo again (no, I don't own it or shares or whatever).

It's not as good an interface tradeskills but it still has it (a couple other sites do to), for example the drops I've gotten in Everfrost LDoN lately:
https://eq.magelo.com/item/11637

At the bottom you can see what it makes, along with the other items needed in the combine. I prefer a text list than pics, but you can still mouse over them to see the names.

There's a few others like The Hidden Forest web tools, The Al'kabor project, etc. but I haven't used them so I'm not sure how safe they are.

Goofydoofy
Ride a cowboy, save a horse

Re: Eqtraders semi-broken, workaround

Post by Goofydoofy » Mon Aug 06, 2018 2:11 pm

I just started using Magelo again due to your prior post. I like the tradeskill info and % drop info. Helps a lot when trying to figure out where to farm shit.
Level 110 Druid, Level 110 Enchanter, Level 110 Paladin
Drinal - Maelin Starpyre Server

Sharrien
Whee!

Post by Sharrien » Tue Aug 07, 2018 10:09 am

Tried to use it last night and couldn't search any recipes. Good thing I'm crazy and had already created a tradeskill spreadsheet with all the recipes that I still need to finish, lol.

Went to Acrylia Caverns which is an awesome place for runes and words for research swatches, low-level spell combines (raw hide, raw runic hide, etc), silks, very good cash loot and, of course, acrylia for smithing. Also made one pass through the caves in Shadeweaver's on the way and picked up two Ice of Velious. If you go, bring plenty of open inventory space, you'll fill it up with good loot.
Savage Spirit Sharrien Dreamstalker, Master Artisan, Master Researcher
Primal Elementalist Ravingronn Blazewarden, Master Artisan, Master Researcher

Jaia
Whee!

Post by Jaia » Wed Aug 08, 2018 4:14 am

Another workaround.. if you have a char who has already done tradeskills... call up the recipes on them. Not so good for 350, but easier to level to 300 with this.