level 81 SK Angyish

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
angyish101
Whee!

level 81 SK Angyish

Post by angyish101 » Fri Aug 03, 2018 2:25 pm

Your Main Character: Angyish

Account type: (gold, silver or f2p): Gold

-Name: Angyish
-Class: Shadowknight
-Race: smurf
-Level: 81
-Number of AAs: 3kish thanks hortonn for showing me that auto grant button.

-Magelo Number (if you have one): not sure if it exists anymore or if it was up to date. 12k hp 1200 ac epic 2.0 most gear from 300 to 500 hp. will kick you directly in your nostalgia

-List which keys and flags you have: Last thing i was flagged for was demiplane of blood. i may have let others use my account after i retired so i might be flagged for more but that's it as far as i know.

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class): nothing worth mentioning at this time. level 56 zerker.

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc):

In the past i enjoyed raiding and grouping and attempting to solo pre mercenaries. I love the AA system, and how brokenly overpowered it can make characters. it's the reason i came back to eq. no other MMO that i am aware of lets you have such expansion on characters.

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc)

I wanna get leveled up, catch up on AA's and what they do. get some group level gear and help people do the same. I doubt i'll have time for raids and i don't know anything about trade skills anymore. I did GM a bunch of them a long time ago.

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone? CST, I have no normal time and probably won't. i have a pretty active life. EQ is gonna be a hobby i do when i don't have other things to do and will make me a super casual player.

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend. (must met all requirements to raid so only answer this question if you met them all)

If i can ever go and be useful i will. but i doubt i will be on at the correct times due to work and social life. and that's totally fine with me. I'm just interested in having people to talk to and group with right now. if this changes it changes, but i don't see that happening. plus i figure i need about 25 levels and a buttload of AA and gear to get there.

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave.

I clicked leave guild on pactum last night to get the invite to CN, damn near shed a tear. before that i think tribal fury. before that i can't remember.

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain:

Your Experience with CN

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us?

glauri - glauri and i met through pactum, we have a career in common and have grouped many many times.
bonesmasher - also knew him as rarthin in pactum. He told me i helped him gear up. but i can't remember at this point. he helped me run a task last night. thanks again buddy!
Hortonn - met him last night, he showed me the auto AA button. ding 2000 lol. thanks for taking time off your group to get me guilded in.

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild?

i knew glauri still played, after coming back for a couple days and deciding it was worth it to pay for the game again i wanted a place with a good player base that was casual. since that's what i'll be.

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild?

I mostly hope to be able to get to a place where i can pay it forward. leveling up gearing myself and then helping other people do the same whether for alts or mains.

-Have you read the CN Rules, Policies and Looting (CNP) outlines and understand them?

yes, yes, sure did, wilco.

Optional Info

-What do you do in real life? I'm an air traffic controller. i work a 2nd 2nd 2nd 1st 3rd shit rotation every week with monday and tuesday off. if you don't understand that i can explain more if you like. it means i play at weird times but hopefully i'll be able to chill with some people here and there. If this results in a longer application time period i'm totally fine with that.

-Where are you from?

MN USA

-Angyish

p.s. my work schedule has been extremely challenging the last 3 or 4 years and my short term memory has kinda taken a shit. i might ask the same question or say the same thing several times. I apologize in advance it can be kinda annoying, i promise i'm not stupid, just forgetful.

Littlabit
Meanie

Re: level 81 SK Angyish

Post by Littlabit » Fri Aug 03, 2018 3:13 pm

PM sent with more info. Talk more in game thanks Bit
Littlabit D'might 110 Cleric
GL of Celestial Navigators (Mushroom follower)
"Life is too short for drama & petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly"

Glauri
Whee!

Post by Glauri » Fri Aug 03, 2018 3:47 pm

Known Angyish for years and years. Once he gets comfy, he'll be a darned fine SK, without doubt! Good to see the app! Welcome back, hon!
Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many.
Glauri

Bonesmasher
Whee!

Post by Bonesmasher » Mon Aug 06, 2018 5:06 pm

Glad to have him here, Like Glauri I have known him a long time. Top notch SK ones he gets his groove back, one of the best.
Great to see ya bro, now how do we talk Aeg into coming back ?

angyish101
Whee!

Post by angyish101 » Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:17 pm

I dunno how we get aeg back man, probably a time machine or something.

just an update, been playing with a few of you and having lots of fun getting back into the game again, figuring out what buttons and commands do again. dinged 89 the other day. hoping to push to 90 very soon. Thank you to everyone who's been helping me along the way, it is very appreciated.

angyish101
Whee!

Post by angyish101 » Tue Aug 21, 2018 11:36 am

hi guys, gonna be out of town for a week starting tomorrow. progress update. I'm up to 92. have purchased all expansions now. had alot of fun playing with people so far hope you guys have been having fun with me.

Glauri
Whee!

Post by Glauri » Tue Aug 21, 2018 12:49 pm

Have a great week off!! Stay safe, and see ya soon!
Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many.
Glauri