Xxaan - App

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Xxaan
Whee!

Xxaan - App

Post by Xxaan » Sat Jun 23, 2018 7:44 pm

Account type: (gold, silver or f2p): All Access

-Name: Xxaan
-Class: Rogue
-Race: Wood Elf
-Level: 105
-Number of AAs: 6100

-Magelo Number (if you have one):

Had one in the past, but it's been 8 years since I updated it.

-List which keys and flags you have:

Everything House of Thule and before (Including top raid flags) though I'm sure all of that content is probably backflagged by the devs now. As of current content I have 0 flags as I haven't played in over 2 years.

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class):

Vvai - 100 - Rogue
Toxxn - 90 - Beastlord
Ssiin - 90 - Warrior
Aaiin - 92 - Cleric

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc):

I enjoy all aspects of the game. Back when I started it was soloing, however, as I progressed I got really into raiding. I spent most of my time raiding towards the end, serving as a Raid Leader and Officer in end game content.

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc):

My short term goals are to get all caught up in levels, AA's and group flags and get back into raiding. My long term goals are to once again max out AA's.

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone? I'm PDT (California):

I work from 5am to 2pm so I will be on mostly in the afternoon to evening my time and late afternoon to late evening EST.

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend. (must met all requirements to raid so only answer this question if you met them all):

I currently do not meet raiding requirements, however I hope to be able to attend 2/3 raids if not 3/3 when I am able to.

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave:

I have been playing since 2000, so I have been a member of a number of guilds. My first raiding guild was Halcyon on The Rathe serving as Cleric Class leader and Raid Leader. I then moved to Precision Strike where I was once again the Cleric Class Lead and back-up Raid Lead. I then swapped servers and move to Seventh Hammer and raided with a guild there for a few months before friends brought me to Drinal / Maelin. On Drinal I was casually in a few guilds before finding a permanent home in The Resolution. I took up residence as the Raid Leader Officer and Rogue Class Leader. I quit playing back during House of Thule right before the Sony Hack happened and went to play Rift for several years. I returned briefly during The Darkened Sea and raided a bit with Hortonn, but quit again due to real life schedule not allowing me to play as much as I'd like.

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain:

I am currently not in a guild.

Your Experience with CN

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us?

Hortonn - I grouped with Hortonn on a near daily basis back when I last played and raided with on occassion.

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild?

Hortonn said you were a good group of people and that's good enough for me!

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild?

I hope to make some friends and once again get immersed in the world of Everquest, group wise, and raid wise.

-Have you read the CN Rules, Policies and Looting (CNP) outlines and understand them?

I do.

Optional Info

-What do you do in real life?

I work as a floor manager for Costco.

-Where are you from?

Originally, Indiana. For the last 3 years, California.

-What is your favourite colour? (with Canadian spelling)

Bleu? lol

Littlabit
Meanie

Re: Xxaan - App

Post by Littlabit » Tue Jun 26, 2018 3:50 pm

PM sent with more info. Talk more in game thanks Bit
Littlabit D'might 110 Cleric
GL of Celestial Navigators (Mushroom follower)
"Life is too short for drama & petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly"