Cleric, Vionoxia, applying to C N Guild :)

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Vionoxia
Whee!

Cleric, Vionoxia, applying to C N Guild :)

Post by Vionoxia » Tue Jun 12, 2018 11:37 am

Application for Membership
If you are not a main... or you have a main in another guild or on another server and trying to app to CN with a alt, Please do not fill out the app or proceed any further.

Your Main Character

Account type: (gold, silver or f2p):
Gold
-Name: Vionoxia
-Class: Cleric
-Race: Froglok
-Level: 85
-Number of AAs:

-Magelo Number (if you have one):

-List which keys and flags you have:None

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class):None

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc): Playing as a team member and keeping myself and my team alive is what I enjoy most. I also enjoy making stat food & drinks, my other Cleric has her rolling pin.
Have not had the pleasure of raiding in EQ.

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc)Get all Cleric epics. Make it to level 110.

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone? I like to play most everyday. Sometimes I'm in EQ around 3:30am and stay on for hours and hours. I'm in EST.

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend. (must met all requirements to raid so only answer this question if you met them all)

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave. I, Vionoxia, have never been in a guild.

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain: My other Cleric is still in a guild called "Shadows of Trakanon" on the extremely quiet server: Trakanon.

Your Experience with CN

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us? Hellf is my buddy. No chance to raid with you....but one day, I hope I get that chance.

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild? My buddy invited me here to Drinal from Trak & invited me to check out CN.

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild? I'm looking to come to CN to see if I can get back my fire for playing EQ. It has been waning tbqh. I thank Hellf for telling me to come here.

-Have you read the CN Rules, Policies and Looting (CNP) outlines and understand them? Yes, I have, I do understand them and I agree with the rules. I also agree with what Littlabit D'Might(Cleric of the 110th season) wrote as a quote: "Life is too short for drama & petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly & forgive quickly".

Optional Info

-What do you do in real life? As little as possible. j/k

-Where are you from? Virginia

-What is your favourite colour? (with Canadian spelling) Blue

Derdarr
Whee!

Re: Cleric, Vionoxia, applying to C N Guild :)

Post by Derdarr » Tue Jun 12, 2018 2:11 pm

Seems very nice , I hope everyone gives Vio a chance, and if you have a alt or thinking of leveling one up this would be a prime opportunity to help someone out and have some company doing so.

oneyedranger
Whee!

Post by oneyedranger » Tue Jun 12, 2018 6:31 pm

I am always willing to help with lower toons...I am quite busy atm but if I am on and you ask I will do what ya need

suex
Whee!

Post by suex » Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:13 am

Happy to help PL ya. Also, look for Stavaros in game, he's at 95 and also working towards 110.

Farrens
Whee!

Post by Farrens » Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:22 am

I have some character groups I do LDoN's with at I think 35 and 60. Always happy to run some of those and the exp is actually pretty decent. NM was thinking you were lower level than you are!