Trizton app

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
trizton1340
Whee!

Trizton app

Post by trizton1340 » Wed May 02, 2018 2:57 am

Your Main Character Trizton

Account type: (gold, silver or f2p):Gold

-Name: Trizton
-Class: Warrior
-Race: Barbarion
-Level: 110
-Number of AAs: 21974

-Magelo Number (if you have one):dont have one anymore

-List which keys and flags you have:Arx Mentis top floor access is the latest also Plane of War both castles

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class):ZapuraZZ 107 mage soon to be 108

A Little Bit About Yourself Disabled 45 year old who did Robotics/Automation.have A.A.S. degree in as well as elecrtronics/computer occupations/Industrial maintenane Commercial refrigeration domestic heating and cooling.United States Department of Labor-Journeyman Maintenance Electrician.Eq has been a major part of my life since divorce in 2004 when i made Trizton..I have made many a friend over the 14 years and have a game play time of 1200 days 22 hours.Silvarfox recomended i app due to lack of enjoyment in current guild.

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc):Socializing and making friends as well as being part of a group with a common goal.Raiding is also desired.I try to build my charachter so i can be an asset not a liability.

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc)Become part of a team and a friend.

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone?Im central but sleep schedule ranges.

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend. (must met all requirements to raid so only answer this question if you met them all)I would try to make all raids.they are fun with the right leadership.

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave.Forged in Fire.Left to go to Stronghold of Savages when the got back up.Was in RBB till the disbanned.Currently in Halo Guardians.

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain:Halo Guardians Has a handfull of friends but it gets old soloing to progress.

Your Experience with CN those from CN ive seen or been with where always polite and friendly.

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us?No i havent raided with CN

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild?Silarfox guided me this way.was a personal chat we had about what i disliked about current situation.

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild?Long term Social friendship and knowledge from others experience.

-Have you read the CN Rules, Policies and Looting (CNP) outlines and understand them?Yes

Optional Info

-What do you do in real life?disabled

-Where are you from?Iowa

-What is your favourite colour? (with Canadian spelling)I went to canada once for my company to move a robotic weld cell to bowling green ohio.everything was expensive and the girls where tall.

Littlabit
Meanie

Re: Trizton app

Post by Littlabit » Wed May 02, 2018 2:51 pm

I remember you from when you were with us in 2014.
Littlabit D'might 110 Cleric
GL of Celestial Navigators (Mushroom follower)
"Life is too short for drama & petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly"

Littlabit
Meanie

Re: Trizton app

Post by Littlabit » Wed May 02, 2018 2:53 pm

PM sent with more info. Talk more in game thanks Bit
Littlabit D'might 110 Cleric
GL of Celestial Navigators (Mushroom follower)
"Life is too short for drama & petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly"