Application

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
zachwhitew
Whee!

Application

Post by zachwhitew » Fri Mar 02, 2018 10:59 am

Your Main Character

Account type: (gold, silver or f2p): Gold

-Name: Hatemaker
-Class: Shadow Knight
-Race: Iskar
-Level: 110
-Number of AAs: 13.5k

-Magelo Number (if you have one):

-List which keys and flags you have: Currently working on Progression, Returning character Have catching up to do.

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class):
Cheew-85-Beastlord
Gopicc-89-Necro
Amuk-92-Monk
Slasik-90-Warrior

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc):
I enjoy Grouping up and taking on challenging Content, as far as Raiding I would love to start Learning.

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc)
Would like to Finish up Flagging I need, Would also like to Catch myself up in AA's

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone?
Sometimes early Morning Sometimes all day, and sometimes at Night I am flexible on times

Pacific Standard Time

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend. (must met all requirements to raid so only answer this question if you met them all)

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave.
Dragonlords - They do not do much content as a guild, its Hard to make progress in the guild.

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain:
no

Your Experience with CN

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us?
None, I haven't had the pleasure.

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild?
I have heard wonderful things about CN, As such. I understand CN is a family guild that's friendly, with the Opportunity to raid and not be penalized if you miss a raid.

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild?
I hope to make some new friends from the guild, as well as progressing my character to the next level. I am looking for some raid experience as well as just grouping up and having a good time in the game.

-Have you read the CN Rules, Policies and Looting (CNP) outlines and understand them?

Yes

Optional Info

-What do you do in real life?
I am in school for CaD - Computer Animated Drafting.
-Where are you from?
I am Originally from WV, However I moved to NC 2 years ago and have called it home since.
-What is your favourite colour? (with Canadian spelling)
Blue

Littlabit
Meanie

Re: Application

Post by Littlabit » Fri Mar 02, 2018 4:46 pm

Please see your PM with information and talk more in game
thanks Bit
Littlabit D'might 110 Cleric
GL of Celestial Navigators (Mushroom follower)
"Life is too short for drama & petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly"