Application for my six box group.

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Porgmus
Whee!

Application for my six box group.

Postby Porgmus » Sun Aug 27, 2017 11:44 am

Ebonthorn may as well be considered my "Main"

Account type: (gold, silver or f2p):

Gold

-Name: Ebonthorn Ages
-Class: Warrior
-Race: Drakin
-Level: 105
-Number of AAs: 11122

-Magelo Number (if you have one):

-List which keys and flags you have: I'm pretty sure I have my Seb key somewhere here....

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class): I six box so these "alts" I list are my main group.

Sourcex- 105 Enchanter
Urthen- 105 Druid
Rezolver- 105 Cleric
Henson- 105 Mage
Wizzbane- 105 Wizard

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc):

Exploring, finding a camp that I can hold for a day or two that no one else will bother trying to steal. Writing the perfect macro and then improving on it. Finding ways to make the most of my group.

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc)

To improve my characters and see things I've never seen.

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone?

EST but I might be on at literally any hour of the day or night.

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend. (must met all requirements to raid so only answer this question if you met them all)

I'm sure I can attend at least one a week if not all of them.

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave.

Wizzbane was in a guild a long long time ago but I have no idea what the name was or why I left. I made my guild, Prospect, for convenience.

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain:

I'm in my personal box guild "Prospect"

Your Experience with CN

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us?

I ran into Hortonn the other day and I swear I've bumped shoulders with you all many many times. It's always been a pleasant experience.

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild?

Hortonn said I should and I'd like to feel a bit more useful.

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild?

Let's not get too serious here, my goals are to have a good time :) I hope the guild will take me deeper into EQ than I could get on my own.

-Have you read the CN Rules, Policies and Looting (CNP) outlines and understand them?

Yes

Optional Info

-What do you do in real life?

I'm retired.

-Where are you from?

-What is your favourite colour? (with Canadian spelling)

Blue...no, Green....!! (Red really ;p)

Littlabit
Meanie

Re: Application for my six box group.

Postby Littlabit » Sun Aug 27, 2017 6:59 pm

PM sent with information, glad to see your app and talk more in game. thanks Bit
Littlabit D'might 105 Cleric
GL of Celestial Navigators (Mushroom follower)
"Life is too short for drama & petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly"