Artoria Application

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Artoria
Whee!

Artoria Application

Postby Artoria » Sat Apr 08, 2017 5:12 pm

Main Character:

Account Type: Gold

Name: Artoria
Class: Shadowknight
Race: Human
Level: 105
Number of AAs: 13172

Keys + Flags: CotF keys and most TDS flags (whichever ones I got with CN)

Alts on Server:

Artorea - 99 Enchanter
Healart - 96 Cleric

About Myself:

Few things I enjoy about EQ: Raiding, grouping, soloing, exploring, questing, making friends.

Short term and long term goals: Short term - become stronger. Long term - improve my skills as an SK. Which there are many great SKs from Celestial Navigators that I could learn from.

EQ Play: I am currently on PST. I play around 6 PM - 7 PM (when I get home)

Raid Attendance: Mostly Saturdays. Tuesdays and Wednesday if I can make it home in time (lots of traffic)

Guild Membership: I was a part of Dragonlords. I am choosing to leave, because a lot of the core members have left and are also actually now in Celestial Navigators. Like them, I would like to become better at my class and push myself more.

Current Guild: I am still in here, not sure when I'm supposed to leave. I just started this app now.

Experience with Celestial Navigators:

Members I Know: Littlabit, Ommina, Gronalk, Hortonn, Lhimy, Reijo, Lilball

Reason For My Application: I met a lot of great people from there and I enjoy raiding with CN. I was raiding with CN through a raid alliance with DL (Dragonlords) and really enjoy the people in CN and the teamwork put in.

Goals: Get stronger. Improve my Shadowknight playstyle. Armor and AAs never hurt, either.

I have read and understand the CN Rules, Policies, and Looting (CNP) outlines, as well as gotten some guidance from Ommina on courtesy, which I will uphold.

Littlabit
Meanie

Re: Artoria Application

Postby Littlabit » Wed Apr 26, 2017 2:44 pm

PM sent with information good to see your app and talk more in game. thanks Bit
Littlabit D'might 105 Cleric
GL of Celestial Navigators (Mushroom follower)
"Life is too short for drama & petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly"