Sarthor - Shaman 100 - Returning player

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Sarthor
Whee!

Sarthor - Shaman 100 - Returning player

Postby Sarthor » Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:45 pm

Your Main Character Sarthor

Account type: gold

-Name: Sarthor SpiritWalker
-Class: Shaman
-Race: Iksar
-Level: 100
-Number of AAs: 11807

-Magelo Number (if you have one): 1021007

-List which keys and flags you have: Almost none from the last bunch of expansions. I have been concentrating almost exclusively on levelling up.

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class):
Hackity - Ogre SK - Lvl 91
Saelestial - HE Mage - lvl 85
LastGasp - Ik Necro - lvl 86
Lots of others. Mostly mules or tradeskilling toons.

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc):
I stopped playing Everquest about 10 years ago when my old guild folded. I was a hardcore raider, was always up for grouping, did a lot of soloing and was a maxed out tradeskiller. I played a LOT.

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc)
I do not want to go the hardcore route again. Right now I am looking for a good family guild that does lots of grouping, progression and has a fairly light raid schedule. Once I am levelled up and have most of my progression sorted out, I'll be looking to max out my tradeskills again.

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone?
My timezone is GMT but that means nothing. I am as likely to be on at 5am as 5pm. Bascially I can be on at any time and for any length of time.

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend. (must met all requirements to raid so only answer this question if you met them all)
I can attend 100% of raids that I have access to.

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave.
I was the banker of Caer Cadarn. A hardcore raid guild. It folded about 10 years ago because we were not getting enough new apps to replace player attrition and could no longer reliably muster enough people to raid effectively. Right now, the guild is dead. Other than me the last time a guildmember logged on was months ago. I am also the guildleader of Humdapoky. This used to be the recruitment guild for Caer Cadarn. Again, the guild is dead. It's been a long time since anyone logged on.

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain:
I have not left the other 2 guilds so I can still use the guild portal.

Your Experience with CN

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us?
I think I have done some DH HA's with a couple of your people, but I don't remember their names.

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild?
I was very surprised to see people with your guildtag. I remember your guild from the old days. The only guild I see that I remember. I talked to a couple of your members and they said you are a family guild that do a lot of grouping and raid maybe twice a week. That sounds just what I am looking for.

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild?
Grouping for xp. Progression and flagging. Light raiding. Friends to play with.

-Have you read the CN Rules, Policies and Looting (CNP) outlines and understand them?
Yup

Optional Info

-What do you do in real life?
Game
-Where are you from?
UK
-What is your favourite colour? (with Canadian spelling)
Octarine

Littlabit
Meanie

Re: Sarthor - Shaman 100 - Returning player

Postby Littlabit » Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:01 pm

Good to see your app, sent you a PM with more information , talk more in game, thanks Bit
Littlabit D'might 105 Cleric
GL of Celestial Navigators (Mushroom follower)
"Life is too short for drama & petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly"

Glauri
Whee!

Postby Glauri » Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:37 pm

I was in CC, but on my warrior (Fenguri). You'll like CN, and the lack of a hardcore commitment.

Sarthor
Whee!

Postby Sarthor » Wed Jan 18, 2017 6:30 am

Nice to see an ex-guildy. Were you a member back during my time or did you join after?

Glauri
Whee!

Postby Glauri » Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:46 pm

Hmm, my warrior is still level 70 -- which at the time I retired her, was the highest level in the game. So I guess that puts it back near the turn of the century, eh? lol

Gelido
Whee!

Postby Gelido » Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:29 pm

Hopefully Sarthor heals more than Glauri....
I speak my mind, i do not care if it hurts your feelings. Most already know this, and they don't seem bothered by it. =) :D

Glauri
Whee!

Postby Glauri » Fri Jan 20, 2017 11:50 pm

Gelido wrote:Hopefully Sarthor heals more than Glauri....
Doesn't everyone??? :lol:

Gelido
Whee!

Postby Gelido » Mon Jan 23, 2017 9:27 am

You do okay Glauri, i mean you heal our MT Lilball, so i think you suffice. Granted its short lived but he still tanks.
I speak my mind, i do not care if it hurts your feelings. Most already know this, and they don't seem bothered by it. =) :D

Littlabit
Meanie

Postby Littlabit » Mon Jan 23, 2017 5:02 pm

Someone got their face cracked ! lol
Littlabit D'might 105 Cleric
GL of Celestial Navigators (Mushroom follower)
"Life is too short for drama & petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly"