105 Rogue Application

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Creepur
Whee!

105 Rogue Application

Postby Creepur » Fri Jun 26, 2015 7:51 pm

Main is 105 Rogue

Account type - Silver (pay for all Access)

Name - Creepur
Class - Rogue
Race - Barbarian
Level - 105
Number of AA - 7850

Magelo Number - None

List which keys and flags you have - honestly i'm not sure about the older content. I'm Caverns flagged for TDS, completed alone with boxed Enc

List your alts on this server - Jopher 101 Enchanter and Folgerx 89 Necro

A Little Bit about yourself -

- I enjoy most about playing EQ is exploring the content, having a goal for each toon and accomplishing it, grouping with good people (personality wise), boxing with Enc and questing.

- Short term goals is to be better equip to assist friends in need. Long term goal is really grouping, raiding and enjoying the game with good people. I do want to raid/explore more of CotF and TDS, 2 boxing as it limits on what can be explorer.

- I normally play EQ in the evening time after my 16month son goes to bed, during the week days and some on the weekends. Depends on the family plans.

- The percentage I would be raiding is hard but I can definitely met the Wednesday and Saturday nights

- I was a member of Eternal Kinghts of Norrath, I left because there was only about 3-4 people on at any given time. I had no complaints and liked the people but just wanted to group and raid more often. They were not a raiding guild

- Just left EKoN and i'm a new applicant. No longer a member of them for the above reason

- Back in the day, maybe 2006 (it's been awhile) I remember grouping with a few CN people and thought they were respectful and fun to be around. I recently, as in the last few months grouped and became friends with Kingg (bst) which again was great and he talked to me about joining CN however the applications were not open.

- I'm applying to CN because the guild name has been around a long time, I haven't heard any negative thoughts about them and I saw Remac was recruiting applicants. I also have been monitoring how many peoples are on and the population of CN is good, goes back to me wanting to help and group with good people.

- My goals with applying for CN is to meet respectful people, have fun and gain some knowledge/gear to better assist those in need.

- I have read the CN rules, Policies and Looting outlines and understand them, Yes. I fully agree to comply with all rules/policies. I do not like or bring drama and everyone is a person so treat with respect.

- Real life i'm a Programer/Techincal Generalist for Edward Jones Investments (IT/IS, varies on companies)

- Originally i'm from Oklahoma but currently live in Arizona...yes it's very dry and very very hot here.

- Blue

Littlabit
Meanie

Re: 105 Rogue Application

Postby Littlabit » Sat Jun 27, 2015 5:53 pm

PM sent with information, good to see your app and talk more in game. thanks Bit
Littlabit D'might 105 Cleric
GL of Celestial Navigators (Mushroom follower)
"Life is too short for drama & petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly"

Gelido
Whee!

Re: 105 Rogue Application

Postby Gelido » Mon Jan 30, 2017 3:01 pm

just wanna bump this so i can make fun of Skiksar.
I speak my mind, i do not care if it hurts your feelings. Most already know this, and they don't seem bothered by it. =) :D