Debiil Chillun's application

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
otterlips
Whee!

Debiil Chillun's application

Post by otterlips » Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:23 am

Your Main Character Debiil

Account type: (gold, silver or f2p): Gold

-Name: Debiil Chillun
-Class: Necromancer
-Race: Dark Elf
-Level: 107
-Number of AAs: 16069 assigned

-Magelo Number (if you have one): haven't been there in years

-List which keys and flags you have: No. We can cross that bridge if we get to it. I am not sure of all my flags and accesses and don't know how to find that information

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class):
No need for that

A Little Bit About Yourself Been Playing since early 2001, was a Hobbit Warrior and leader of a guild for years. Most of the friends I had here on Norrath have moved on and I became a solo act for most of my life as Debiil. Debiil was born in May of 2006. I have adapted well to soloing around as I do enjoy my company, but I am not apposed to making some new friends. My real life is very busy so I have commitment issues but do manage to log a lot of hours on Norrath. I do enjoy ALL aspects of life on Norrath and miss the old simplistic days. I spend time trade skilling, fishing, or even decorating a house. I use my alts mostly for tradeskilling to save space though I am an expert brewer at 288. I am a dark elf, but have friendly characteristics, my closest friend is a hobbit so he has softened me up a bit.
-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc):
I love to explore which has made me a dedicated quester. I use to love grouping and am sure will learn to love that again.

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc)
I have no real long term goals, I just follow where the path leads on Norrath and always am looking for ways to better myself.

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone?
I am central and tend to play most evenings except Tuesday and Thursday and can be caught running around Norrath any time on weekends and days off

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend. (must met all requirements to raid so only answer this question if you met them all)
I am not a raider, not my cup of tea. I do plan on trying to attend one, but not sure you want me there

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave.
I was in my guild before it went defunct, then another that I can't remember the name and Halo Guardians until recent. I left my guild and my original main behind because it was all but dead. The other two lets just say didn't fit right.

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain:

Your Experience with CN
I do believe only a couple hunting trips that Hortonn invited me along with
-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us?
I am a big fan of Hortonn and know most of the ex Halo Guardians. A few others too that their names escape me right now.

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild?
I admire Hortonn and having a friend here already would make my start here easier. Hortonn has told me of the guild and it sounds like it could be a good fit for me. He's never lied to me before.

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild?
friendships, that's all I want from the guild.

-Have you read the CN Rules, Policies and Looting (CNP) outlines and understand them?
most of them, skimmed over the raiding stuff. I can go back and freshen up those if I need them some time

Optional Info

-What do you do in real life?
Union Ironworker
-Where are you from?
Northwest Indiana
-What is your favourite colour? (with Canadian spelling) .........I have no favorite colour, I am a big picture kind of guy, I like all the colors and how they work with each other

Dansnecro
Whee!

Re: Debiil Chillun's application

Post by Dansnecro » Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:25 am

Deb!! what's up bud? glad ya applied, we need more necros!!

Littlabit
Meanie

Re: Debiil Chillun's application

Post by Littlabit » Sat Jan 06, 2018 1:04 pm

Please see your PM with information and talk more in game
thanks Bit
Littlabit D'might 110 Cleric
GL of Celestial Navigators (Mushroom follower)
"Life is too short for drama & petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly"