- Posts: 10
- Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2016 9:30 am
Today is our 36th wedding anniversary, we had a small fire last night.
Wanted to share..
- robe3091shrunk.jpg (81.4 KiB) Viewed 3932 times
- Ride a cowboy, save a horse
- Posts: 4943
- Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2005 7:33 pm
- Location: Bullhead City, AZ, USA
36 years? Better throw yourself on that fire!
Level 110 Druid, Level 110 Enchanter, Level 110 Paladin
Drinal - Maelin Starpyre Server
- Posts: 1716
- Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2005 9:17 pm
- Posts: 2301
- Joined: Fri May 29, 2009 7:15 am
- Location: TEXAS!
Have a very Happy Anniversary!
- Posts: 1032
- Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:41 am
- Location: In your mind creating those bad bad thoughts
amazing...27 myself and it is golden ..not easy but golden none the less
- Posts: 14
- Joined: Wed Nov 09, 2016 10:32 am
grats you guys!! here's to hoping there's 36 more in your future!!
- Posts: 347
- Joined: Sat Aug 31, 2013 5:35 am
Wow.. coming up on our 37 on Wed.. time flies. Three years to 40 whee! Nothing like being with the right person and still being in love.
- Posts: 1247
- Joined: Tue Jun 03, 2008 2:06 pm
Savage Spirit Sharrien Dreamstalker, Master Artisan, Master Researcher
Primal Elementalist Ravingronn Blazewarden, Master Artisan, Master Researcher
- Posts: 55
- Joined: Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:44 pm
- Location: Neriak
- Posts: 3366
- Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 6:01 pm
- Location: TN
Littlabit D'might 110 Cleric
GL of Celestial Navigators (Mushroom follower)
"Life is too short for drama & petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly"
- Posts: 1191
- Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:02 pm
Jaia wrote:Wow.. coming up on our 37 on Wed.. time flies. Three years to 40 whee! Nothing like being with the right person and still being in love.
I am quite envious of this love thing. I'm married 35 years and haven't been in love for a very long time.
Congrats you two!
- Posts: 10
- Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:24 am
- Location: Virginia