Research to 300 and Trophy Evolution

Moderator: Littlabit

Tarvas
Whee!

Research to 300 and Trophy Evolution

Post by Tarvas » Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:35 pm

There are several ways to do this. Before you start though, I recommend immediately doing your beginner's trophy because all the ingredients are vendor bought (thanks, Rashod, for the heads up). You can find the trophy quests here: Researcher's trophy quests.

From 0 - 243 you can use all vendor bought ingredients to make parchment solutions besides for having to make Vial of Pure Water. A list of the various solutions are here: Solution list. On your way up try to match the solutions to the parchments you have on hand so that you can use the finish product for further skill ups.

To get to max trophy (17 - 432) you can use binding powders to make enchanted spell parchment. You can turn around and use those enchanted spell parchments to make spells for further skill ups making Scrolls of Fire. Just make sure not to outrun your triv level on them. You do need an enchanter to make the appropriate Spellcaster's Empowering Essence. Ask me if you need help on this.

Use Writing Ink to make Combat Spellbooks which are triv 375.

And finally, there is the Guidestone method (triv 402). You can buy the Stone of Marking from a vendor in Ethernere Tainted West Karana or North Karana. The other item you need is ethernere essence.

For myself, I did the solutions to 243 > Combat Spellbooks > Binding Powders (triv 300+), parchments (triv 300+), and finished off with guidestones. All told I spent 300k plat to get this done and exhausted all the TS junk I keep picking up and throwing into my houses. Loot everything even if you do not think you will need it.

Special thanks to Tandt, Rashod, and Farrens for hooking me up with the information and to all the folks who donated their Writing Inks to the cause. There is also someone who gave me a crap load of binding powders who I cannot recall at the moment and I apologize for that.
Alan
I'm a Tank!
Punked, Carvas, Harvas, Cayleb

Mikelnut
Whee!

Re: Research to 300 and Trophy Evolution

Post by Mikelnut » Mon Jan 29, 2018 10:39 pm

I am grateful for the research it has really helped. It helped me a lot.

จีคลับออนไลน์
Last edited by Mikelnut on Thu May 03, 2018 11:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hortonn
Whee!

Re: Research to 300 and Trophy Evolution

Post by Hortonn » Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:03 pm

Thanks !