Test Notes 11/7/2017
Posted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:55 am
I highlighted a few things.
EQ Dev, post: 3598275, member: 427236 wrote:November 15, 2017
*** Highlights ***
*** Uncategorized ***
*** Items ***
- Added the intended functionality to several Ring of Scale pack-in items that were able to be claimed early:
- - Goblet of Adventure II and Shared Goblet of Adventure II will add experience and last their intended 8 hours.
- - The Devourer Familiar can now be summoned.
- - The Guise of the Iron-Toothed Earthdigger can be used.
- - The Herald Telcha familiar can now be summoned.
- - The Contract of the Skorpikis can now be used if Seeds of Destruction is open on your server.
- - The Fierce Cockatrice Mount, Bridle of the Balefire Wyvern, Gorowyn teleport items, and Ring of Scale Painting will remain disabled until Ring of Scale launches.
*** Tradeskills ***
*** Quests And Events ***
*** Spells ***
*** AA ***
- The majority of activated AA abilities that buff your group can no longer be cast on your target's group using /TGB, with the following exceptions: Group Perfected Levitation, Flight of Eagles, Perfected Dead Men Floating, Communion of the Cheetah, and Talisman of Celerity I. This change does not impact which abilities can be modified by Mass Group Buff.
- Bard - Increased the base attack and accuracy bonuses of all ranks of Quick Time and adjusted the spells so that they are no longer modified by instrument multipliers.
- Bard - Increased the base damage, armor class reduction, and slow components of all ranks of Bladewhirl but reduced the resistance debuff components the spells so that they are no longer modified by instrument multipliers.
- Beastlord, Paladin, Ranger, Shadowknight - Spell Casting Reinforcement no longer extends the duration of disciplines.
- Bard - Increased the damage granted by Troubadour's Synergy.
- Bard - Consolidated Troubadour's Slashing, Piercing, and Crushing Mastery into a single ability line Troubadour's Weapon Mastery. The ability lines were refunded with this change.
- Bard - Modified Focus: Fjilnauk's Insult to also increase the effectiveness of Kaficus' Insult and refunded Focus: Kaficus' Insult.
- Bard - Modified Focus: Tsaph's Insult to also increase the effectiveness of Garath's Insult and refunded Focus: Garath's Insult.
- Beastlord - Adjusted the stacking on Protection of the Warder to better coexist with other melee guard buffs.
- Beastlord - Consolidated Focus of Animus and Focus of the Frozen North into a single ability line Primalist's Focus. The ability lines were refunded with this change.
- Beastlord - Modified Focus: Kromtus Lance to also increase the effectiveness of Kromrif Lance and refunded Focus: Kromrif Lance.
- Berserker - Adjusted the stacking on Bloodshield and Uncanny Resilience to better coexist with other melee guard buffs.
- Druid - Fixed a bug that prevented ranks 2-4 of Focus: Chill of the Copsetender from functioning.
- Enchanter - Reduced the proc rate of all ranks of Color Shock.
- Magician - Corrected an issue that caused the taunt ability of Companion of Necessity to only hit a single target rather than all targets around it.
- Monk - Modified the additional buff granted by ranks 25-27 of Zan Fi's Whistle to trigger extra damage strikes from Eagle Strike and Dragon Punch (or Tail Rake) in addition to Tiger Claw.
- Monk - Increased the chance for Thunderfoot to trigger on flying kick attacks for ranks 5-8.
- Monk - Fixed a bug that prevented Focus: Dragon's Balance from functioning.
- Ranger - Consolidated Scout's Mastery of Slashing, Piercing, and Crushing into a single ability line Scout's Weapon Mastery. The ability lines were refunded with this change.
- Rogue - Consolidated Assassin's Mastery of Slashing, Piercing, and Crushing into a single ability line Assassin's Weapon Mastery. The ability lines were refunded with this change.
- Rogue - Increased the effectiveness of Bladeshield by 3% per rank.
- Shadowknight - Increased the per hit damage absorption of Cascading Theft of Defense so that the sum now equals the total damage absorption of the buff.
- Shaman - Corrected an issue that caused the taunt ability of Spirit of Urgency to only hit a single target rather than all targets around it.
- Shaman - Adjusted the stacking on Rabid Bear's Protection to better coexist with other melee guard buffs.
- Warrior - Adjusted the stacking on Imperator's Command to better coexist with other HP and AC buffs.
- Warrior - Moved the mana and endurance regeneration components of Imperator's Command to Imperator's Charge.
- Warrior - Adjusted the focus effectiveness of Imperator's Precision and removed the restriction that prevented its use on raid targets.
*** NPCs ***
*** Mercenaries ***
- Fixed an issue that prevented mercenaries from triple attacking as intended.
*** Collections ***
*** Progression Servers ***
- Pushed the votes for Gates of Discord on Lockjaw and Ragefire two weeks out. Ragefire voting will begin December 25th, and Lockjaw will begin December 27th.
- An Epic Request (Rogue) - Fixed an issue that made the Toy Chest puzzle nearly impossible at lower levels.
- Fire pets between levels 51 and 60 will cast lower-damage spells until Planes of Power opens on that server so they better match the reduced damage that other pets do in those eras.
*** Miscellaneous ***
- You will now be able to see the name of spells being cast by other players and NPCs regardless of your level difference.
- Fixed a potential client crash when trying to change loot decisions as the same time as when the item is about to disappear from the Advanced Loot Window.
*** UI ***
- Fixed a typo in the comment for the filigree borders.
- The Merchant Window columns have changed so now instead of four different coin columns, there is a single currency column.
- - The price has been moved into a single cost column.
- - There is now a note for the current amount of currency that you have in your inventory.
- Loyalty Merchants now use the updated Merchant window.
- You can now search the Merchant Window purchase page.
- - The window has a search bar that responds to enter or the search button.
- - Clearing the search bar and searching again will return the page to normal.
- Adventure point merchants now use the unified merchant window.
- PvP point merchants now use the unified merchant window.
- Dragons of Norrath point merchants now use the unified merchant window.
- Alternate currency merchants now use the unified merchant window.
- Fixed an issue with selling the contents of a bag not displaying properly.
- Updated the Merchant Window tips to reflect the new changes.
- Fixed the text box overlays on the purchase window.
- Added target type and resist type to the spell description window.
- Corrected an issue where raid member names were duplicated in the Give to: and Set all to: lists in the advanced loot window.
- Changed -
- The EverQuest Team