Thylik APP :- he cant post for some reason

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
dkofklove
Whee!

Thylik APP :- he cant post for some reason

Post by dkofklove » Sun Jan 27, 2019 7:19 am

Your Main Character

Account type: (gold, silver or f2p):

-Name: Thylik
-Class: Shadowknight
-Race: Ogre
-Level: 110
-Number of AAs: 20700 ish, changes everyday. lol

-Magelo Number (if you have one):
possibly, so long since magelo

-List which keys and flags you have:up to and including TBM that I know of. I do have the group EoK Essence of the dragon I done as well.

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class):Main acct: 106 BL,102 Zerker,92 druid. 2nd Acct: 110 shm,102 Cleric. 3rd Acct: 110 chanty, 87 rng.

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc):Checkmarks! love me my achieves, Visiting with friends from all over the world from home! laughing killing/getting killed! you know the fun EQ stuff :)

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc) AA's maxing AA's other then that checkmarks! maybe possibly Tradeskills.

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone? Pending rl schedule, Evenings 6pm-10pm Mtn time

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend. (must met all requirements to raid so only answer this question if you met the requirements) I am in no hurry to raid so I don't know 50% ish maybe.

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave.
Tribal Fury, left because it is lonely. CN left because i did not think I would be able to play again due to RL situations. RL has changed .

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain:
Nope I am a happy little recruit in CN atm. :)

dkofklove
Whee!

Re: THLIKS APP :- he cant post for some reason

Post by dkofklove » Sun Jan 27, 2019 7:20 am

Good sk i posted his app for him as he has issues on CN site, known him many many years and x cn member

Derdarr
Whee!

Re: THLIKS APP :- he cant post for some reason

Post by Derdarr » Sun Jan 27, 2019 7:35 am

Weird... I was just going over old posts in the retirement , app and the old boards that Jhereg got up and running again, and Thylik is one of the names that popped up in a few areas. Have him get in touch with Littlabit she can work with him on getting board access look for her in game.

Tarvas
Whee!

Re: Thylik APP :- he cant post for some reason

Post by Tarvas » Sun Jan 27, 2019 7:55 am

I think he talked to her a couple of times.

He is a good dude.
Alan
I'm a Tank!

Goofydoofy
Ride a cowboy, save a horse

Post by Goofydoofy » Sun Jan 27, 2019 3:50 pm

yea I thought he was already guilded. Put the damn voting up so we can vote yes.
Level 110 Druid, Level 110 Enchanter, Level 110 Paladin
Drinal - Maelin Starpyre Server

Farrens
Whee!

Post by Farrens » Tue Jan 29, 2019 8:41 am

Seemed familiar to me as well