lastwar application

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
lastwar
Whee!

lastwar application

Post by lastwar » Sat Sep 29, 2018 9:36 am

Hello All,

name: Lastwar
Class: Warrior
Race: Barbarian
Level: 94
Number of AAs: 6917
Magelo number: do not know what this is
keys: none that I can remember
Alts: Startover 72 cleric, Jumpie 75 Shaman, Linaman 24 Ranger, Rubais 44 Beastlord, Sanamariel 11 Enchanter. All these toons are in the novices of Drinal guild. this is the guild that you are placed in when doing the guilds achievement.
I enjoying grouping with others and having a fun time. I also enjoy trying to do quest in the achievements.
My short term goals with this toon is to get into a guild that enjoys working and helping others. My long term goal is to get to highest level in the game.
I normally log into the game about 11:00 am CST. some nights I leave my toon logged in to get all the buffs that are cast while I am sleeping.
I can and will attend most raids on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Saturdays.
I can not remember the last guilds I was in due to being away from game for over 2 years.
I started playing EQ in the summer of 2004 on the server Tarrew Marr. Not sure if I ever grouped with anyone in this guild before work and family took me away from the game. I do recall the name of littlebit. I some people from the past in my friend list on my toon but never see of them playing.

Hortonn
Whee!

Re: lastwar application

Post by Hortonn » Sat Sep 29, 2018 12:05 pm

Will talk in game, thanks !

Hort

Littlabit
Meanie

Re: lastwar application

Post by Littlabit » Sun Sep 30, 2018 3:21 pm

PM sent with more info. Talk more in game thanks Bit
Littlabit D'might 110 Cleric
GL of Celestial Navigators (Mushroom follower)
"Life is too short for drama & petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly"