Mozard's application

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Mozard
Whee!

Mozard's application

Post by Mozard » Tue Jan 09, 2018 7:42 pm

Your Main Character Necromancer

Account type: (gold, silver or f2p): Gold

-Name: Mozard
-Class: Necromancer
-Race: Iksar – is their another race worthy of controlling the dark powers??
-Level: 106 and climbing
-Number of AAs: 12,800 ish

-Magelo Number (if you have one): been way to long since I used it to remember

-List which keys and flags you have: this is where my mind goes blank .. pretty much nothing in the last 3 expansions but before that pretty well raided / and explored.

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class): Mmara is my ranger, level 100 about 6k AAs but hasn’t been exposed to the new expansions yet. Have a bunch of baby alts that I molo with when Im really bored. Ulfbehrt is my 97 SK doubt you’ve heard of him. Level 100 mage Ssuzy is my #1 alt / sidekick for Moz when I box.

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc): I have soloed way to much in Mozard’s career I pretty much don’t play if I cant find a group. When I get the Expansions onto Ssuzy’s account you will occationally find me 2 boxing. Love to raid, know my job, just need to learn the process of the newest raids as I encounter them, lousy at researching new content- need to learn by feel. Have most TS at 300 or near to it and have all my trophys at least 3/7 the way along.

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc) Im here to have fun, don’t mind teaching and being taught. Anyone that has grouped with me knows I am a capable player – just get lost doing new stuff now n then.

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone? Central USA .. during winter you might see me any time day or night. When I go back to work spring n fall I work 80-100 a week and wont be around much.

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend. (must met all requirements to raid so only answer this question if you met them all) Saturdays are usually taken by PFS <pathfinder society or Shadowrun> other than that nearly 100% when not planting or harvesting season.
-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave. Had several guilds fold up and disappear on me. Most recent guild was Halo Guardians, still friends there and for anyone that knows Rose loves her and anyone that know Xor might have a good idea why I wasn’t much interested in going back.

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain: nope- I left EQ a while back and left Mozard in Hortonn’s care and when I came back he had moved me here.. checked yall out and kind of like it here.. made some new friends right quick and seem to fit in ok.

Your Experience with CN

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us? Kind of answered this one a bit but have grouped with Hortonn for years, Fenit is an old friend as well.

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild? Kind of already answered this one too but Hortonn put Mozard in here while he was a bot, when I returned I descided to check yall out and kind of enjoy it here.

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild? Raids, friendships, support, fun, and jokes – I got bad jokes pouring out of my ears.

-Have you read the CN Rules, Policies and Looting (CNP) outlines and understand them? Yes and not completely but learning fast ..

Optional Info

-What do you do in real life? Build custom pickup trucks and haul farm chemicals during planting and harvesting. I am on a diet and have plans to join Shane Adams jousting crew- can look up Knights of Valour if you’re interested in full contact jousting.

-Where are you from? Middle of nowhere Illinois

-What is your favourite colour? (with Canadian spelling) Purple – do Canadians spell it different than we do ???

Andreii
Whee!

Re: Mozard's application

Post by Andreii » Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:37 am

Mozard wrote: -Race: Iksar – is their another race worthy of controlling the dark powers??
Dark Elves are superior to all!
Mozard wrote:-Where are you from? Middle of nowhere Illinois
Cubs, Sox or Cards?

--Endered

Mozard
Whee!

Post by Mozard » Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:01 pm

My healer merc is a dark elf so I'll not disagree and the dark elf females have the best butts in the game.

Not a fan of pro sports at all. So I would say tractor pulls and drag racing.

Littlabit
Meanie

Post by Littlabit » Wed Feb 07, 2018 4:52 pm

Please see your PM with information and talk more in game
thanks Bit
Littlabit D'might 110 Cleric
GL of Celestial Navigators (Mushroom follower)
"Life is too short for drama & petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly"