Remin 105 Pal app. (thott's brother)

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Thott
Whee!

Remin 105 Pal app. (thott's brother)

Postby Thott » Sun Jun 18, 2017 12:38 am

He's having issues applying, he asked me to submit his application. - Below:

there registration thing isn't working... I never get the confirmation email from the forums..
Here it is..

Your Main Character: Remin
Account type: Gold
-Name: James
-Class: Paladin
-Race: HEF
-Level: 105
-Number of AAs: Assigned 20k, spent 13.1k
-Magelo Number: Very outdated 337440
-List which keys and flags you have:

If there are flags for this latest expansion, I don’t have them. I just signed back on a week ago. I have been gone since 2015. Flags I left off with are those that Halo was raiding in the “ethernere” zones. I have most flags prior to that.

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class):
Trizzo, 105 cleric, Arban 105 Bard

A Little Bit About Yourself
Work a lot.

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? Grouping, Raiding.camping named, figuring things out.

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character.
Short term goals:
Reacquaint myself with my character and the game
Long term goals:
Increase group contribution strength (healing, offtanking,) and raiding capabilities (splashing, group healing, and offtanking for a split second so a real tank can show up). Learn more advanced concepts of playing a paladin from those more experienced that myself.

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone? Time zone CST. 2-3 times a week, sign on around 6:30PM CST and play til’ around midnight CST.

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend.
50%, In Halo Guardians, my attendance averaged somewhere between 50-80% as I recall.

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave.

Halo Guardians. Very wonderful guild. Treated me well. I left because my brother left. I don’t want to be in a different guild from him. (Thott). If Thott was still in Halo, I would be there too.

Your Experience with CN

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us?
One time we shared a raid, or at least members from CN helped out. I was grouped with some folks. Everyone seemed nice and disciplined. I have not raided with CN otherwise.

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild?

Aside from family relationships, raiding current content and participating in a disciplined respected raid guild.

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild? Time with brother, Learn from more seasoned players. Enjoy the ambiance that is Everquest within the context of a guild.

-Have you read the CN Rules, Policies and Looting (CNP) outlines and understand them?

Yes.

Optional Info

-What do you do in real life? Computer Security

-Where are you from? Texas

-What is your favourite colour? Purple.

Littlabit
Meanie

Re: Remin 105 Pal app. (thott's brother)

Postby Littlabit » Sun Jun 18, 2017 4:39 pm

PM sent though i think it went to Thotts account. but i did ask him to forward / read to his brother. good to see your app and talk more in game. thanks Bit
Littlabit D'might 105 Cleric
GL of Celestial Navigators (Mushroom follower)
"Life is too short for drama & petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly"