Syluz Application

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Syluz
Whee!

Syluz Application

Postby Syluz » Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:28 am

Application for Membership
If you are not a main... or you have a main in another guild or on another server and trying to app to CN with a alt, Please do not fill out the app or proceed any further.

Your Main Character

Account type: (gold, silver or f2p): Gold

-Name: Syluz Sicarius
-Class: Rogue
-Race: wood elf
-Level: 105
-Number of AAs: 12430

-Magelo Number (if you have one):

-List which keys and flags you have:

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class): Caturix,105,Mage

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc):

I have played EQ for a long time and have Recently come back from a bit of a break. Personally i enjoy pretty much all aspects of the game. I enjoy working through quests and figuring out how to do them the quickest way possible just as much as i like to grind it out in a zone.

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc)

My rogue was close to maxed out in aa's before this new expansion so i want to put some work into getting closer to the new aa cap, and i would also like to go through the new expansion progression.

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone?
Depends on the day on weekends i can be on early in the morning and throughout the day and on weekdays generally i will log in around 7-8pm

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend. (must met all requirements to raid so only answer this question if you met them all)
I would really like to raid and i plan on it, but because i attend college and work i will show up Tuesdays a little late and Saturdays.

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave.
I have been a member of three guilds since i have started playing EQ

Tribulation of Succor: When i first started playing this guild picked me up and ran me through progression of many zones. They did not raid but i was always grouping with someone. The reason i
left this guild was because i wanted to experience raiding and my dad was in another family/raiding guild and i enjoyed watching him raid.
Red Band Brigade: The second guild i was in to try out raiding and i had a ton of fun doing so, but the only problem at the time is with school and work i would not be able to keep up with raid attendence
so i followed over to another guild.
Halo Guardians: (Down)

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain:

Halo Guardians: Current Guild; I have been in halo for a long time and have seen a lot of people come and go. I believe it is time to head on to a new guild and experience later game content.

Your Experience with CN

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us?
Hortonn is someone i know very well, and im not to sure of many others. And no i have not gotten a chance to raid with you, but i belive i have grouped with members from your guild.

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild?
I would like to get into further tier of Raiding and see some of my old friends.

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild?
To improve myself and help others as much as i can.

-Have you read the CN Rules, Policies and Looting (CNP) outlines and understand them?
Yes i have read the Rules, Pollicies and outlines and i do understand them.

Optional Info

-What do you do in real life?
I am currently a machinist working towards a degree in Product development, and getting into the Design field.
-Where are you from?
I am from Warren, Michigan
-What is your favourite colour? (with Canadian spelling)
Green

Cavman
Whee!

Re: Syluz Application

Postby Cavman » Sun Dec 04, 2016 8:59 am

Good to see your app Syluz :)
:grr: A coward dies a thousand deaths, A true soldier dies but once!! :grr:

Littlabit
Meanie

Re: Syluz Application

Postby Littlabit » Sun Dec 04, 2016 1:08 pm

PM sent with information good to see your app and talk more in game. thanks Bit
Littlabit D'might 105 Cleric
GL of Celestial Navigators (Mushroom follower)
"Life is too short for drama & petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly"