Monk App - Zikky

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Zikky
Whee!

Monk App - Zikky

Post by Zikky » Thu Aug 29, 2019 8:59 pm

Your Main Character

Account type: (gold, silver or f2p): Gold

-Name: Zikky
-Class: Monk
-Race: Iksar
-Level: 106
-Number of AAs: 14095 Assigned

-Magelo Number (if you have one): had one years ago when in RBB

-List which keys and flags you have: Haven't raided or played since The Broken Mirror, but should be flagged for almost everything prior to that expansion.

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class):
Timebreaker, 105, Bard

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc): Raiding is what I enjoy the most. Since I haven't played through EoK, RoS, or TBL...I have plenty to catch up on in anticipation for the newest expansion this winter.

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc)
Time to grind out the rest of my levels, get group content gear so I'm not as squishy (TBM raid gear), and max out my AAs, and be in the top 10 of raid parse.

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone?
Whenever raids are happening (Tues/Wed for sure) and evenings when I can start the grind to get my toon back up to par. Mountain Time Zone.

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend. (must met all requirements to raid so only answer this question if you met them all)
Atleast 66% (Tues/Wed) and the occasional Saturday when my whiskey taste buds tell me to play.

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave.
Started raiding in Halo Guardians, work/life schedule changed. Found a guild that started earlier and ended earlier and switched guilds. Raided in Red Band Brigade for a couple of years. Quit playing EQ because of life. Took a 3 year hiatus.

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain:

Your Experience with CN

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us?
Hortonn and Fenit are the only two that I have been in the same guild with (I believe). I was in Halo Guardians with them. But I recognize several names from years of playing.

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild?
Just getting back into the game, Ive grouped and been guilded with Hortonn. He took me under his wing in a mission and my old guild is pretty much completely inactive (RBB). I would also like to start raiding and enjoy helping a guild progress rather than join a top raiding guild and be carried through things.

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild?
I would like to have a good community of guild mates to work through progression of old and new expansions. On a server with lower population, finding a good group of people with the same common goal is ideal.

-Have you read the CN Rules, Policies and Looting (CNP) outlines and understand them?
Yes.

Optional Info

-What do you do in real life?
Safety/HR/Business Admin

-Where are you from?
South Dakota

-What is your favourite colour? (with Canadian spelling)
Why have only one?! (Graphic Design Degree)