Hello

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
lildaan
Whee!

Hello

Post by lildaan » Sat May 18, 2019 11:12 pm

-Name: Lildaan
-Class: Warrior
-Race: Barbarian
-Level: 77
-Number of AAs: 1866

-Magelo Number (if you have one): none(or I do not know anymore)

-List which keys and flags you have: Vex Thal

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class): I have a 60 bard, other than that nothing worth noting.

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? I have debated coming back to EQ for a couple of years, but school has limited my availablity. I enjoy getting to know the actual person behind the toon.

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. I really have no short term or long term goals as of right now.

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone? I am central standard time zone and I play on the weekends and in the morning. (3rd shifter)

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend.I have spent some time away from the game (10 years) and I have to relearn the game from ground up. I will not be raiding for some time.

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave. I joined Pactum guild when I was an active Everquest player. The players that I regularly grouped with in that time I became "close friends" with.

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain: Yes i am still part of Pactum. It is a dead guild with no activity in months.

Your Experience with CN. Possibly Dranorth, I know Glauri to be an active member.

-Which members of CN do you know? Glauri

-Why are you applying to CN? I do enjoy main tanking raids.

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. Eventually get back to main tank levels, group and chat with people.

-Have you read the CN Rules and Policies and understand them? Yes

Optional Info

-What do you do in real life? Warehouse foreman

-Where are you from? Illinois near Chicago

-What is your favourite colour? (with Canadian spelling) I am not sure if I have one. This seems kind of superficial.

Glauri
Whee!

Re: Hello

Post by Glauri » Sun May 19, 2019 2:42 am

Welcome back, my friend! It's truly good to see your app!
Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many.
Glauri

lildaan
Whee!

Post by lildaan » Sun May 19, 2019 2:55 am

Thanks Janice! It has been a while.

Littlabit
Meanie

Post by Littlabit » Sun May 19, 2019 7:08 pm

PM sent with more info. Talk more in game thanks Bit
Littlabit D'might 110 Cleric
GL of Celestial Navigators (Mushroom follower)
"Life is too short for drama & petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly"

angyish101
Whee!

Post by angyish101 » Sun May 19, 2019 8:51 pm

hey bastage! do some fooking BRUN DPS. and don't forget your pink teddy and assless chaps.

lildaan
Whee!

Post by lildaan » Sun May 19, 2019 10:51 pm

Oh they are ready to go Angie!