Nickjay..LB's son-SK

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
nickjay119
Whee!

Nickjay..LB's son-SK

Postby nickjay119 » Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:50 pm

Account type: (gold, silver or f2p): i am gold right now (45 days left)

-Name: Nickjay
-Class: ShadowKnight
-Race: dark elf
-Level: 105
-Number of AAs: 15,520

-Magelo Number (if you have one):

-List which keys and flags you have:

Keys: A Stone Key

Flags: Working on them…..:P xD
-List your alts on this server (name, level, class):

Meeatt Shield: 98(almost 99-91% into 98) Warrior
Manven: 80 Mage

A Little Bit About Yourself ---> nice pun (LB’s son WITH A BETTER COMPUTER!)

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc):
I love tanking stuff up close and love dying because that means i’m doing my job. I love progression, and raiding is always been a fascinating thing to me. Along with there a bunch of nice and amazing people in the community.

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc)

I want to have max aa’s and super good geared out and have all progression done (for my War to be 105 and tanking in raids hopefully)

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone?

After school when i can and during the summer whenever i can which is hoepfully all the time almost

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend. (must met all requirements to raid so only answer this question if you met them all)

HOPEFULLY if school doesn’t get in the way when school is in session 95% of the raids i will be at and during the summer almost 100% of the time.

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave.

I have been member of DragonLords and i left because i couldn’t ever find a group for any EoK stuff and they didn’t raid and i love to raid.

I have also been a member of Halo Guardians(i still am) i am wanting to leave because of i want to be in a guild with my dad and i am also not very i guess you could say fond of some of the people in HG right now i’m not going to name names….

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain:
I’m still a member of HG i’m working on getting everything ready and stuff to leave, and making sure i have everything.

Your Experience with CN

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us?

Yes, i’ve had multiple times raiding with CN, i dont think i have group with all CN people not including myself. I know my dad LB, tandt, littlabit, toadsbuddy, hortonn

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild?

One of the reasons i am applying for CN is becuase my dad is in the guild and another reason is know that CN is a nice community (guild community/family)

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild?
I hope i can get to be a good part of the raiding community and i also hope i can be accepted as a part of the family

-Have you read the CN Rules, Policies and Looting (CNP) outlines and understand them?
Yes, i have and i have had my dad go over someone stuff with me also.

Optional Info

-What do you do in real life?
Sleep, school, hang with friends… lol typical teenager stuff mess around be stupid xD
-Where are you from?
Michigan
-What is your favourite colour? (with Canadian spelling)

Littlabit
Meanie

Re: Nickjay..LB's son-SK

Postby Littlabit » Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:02 pm

Check you PM i sent you information that you will need. thanks, good to see your app and talk more in game. Thanks Bit
Littlabit D'might 105 Cleric
GL of Celestial Navigators (Mushroom follower)
"Life is too short for drama & petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly"

Hortonn
Whee!

Re: Nickjay..LB's son-SK

Postby Hortonn » Tue Jun 13, 2017 9:05 pm

About time, Nick. See you in-game :)