Kumaar Romulox

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Kumaar
Whee!

Kumaar Romulox

Postby Kumaar » Sun May 07, 2017 5:44 pm

Your Main Character

Account type: (gold, silver or f2p): Gold

-Name: Kumaar Romulox
-Class: Monk
-Race: Iksar
-Level: 105
-Number of AAs: 9778

-Magelo Number (if you have one): N/A

-List which keys and flags you have: None

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class): None

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ?
Grouping, questing, general mayhem

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character.
I just got to lvl 105 two days ago and will be grinding AAs in the short term (and probably long term also!). With lvl 105 I will be working to upgrade my gear in the short term as well.

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone?
I am in Central time zone and play for a couple hours about 5 nights per week.

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend.
I usually play with family on Wednesday nights. I am available to raid on Tuesday night and at least half of the time on Saturday nights. I have very little experience raiding in the past but it is something I look forward to participating in.

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave.
Raiders of the Dungeons - Very small family guild, looking to join a larger guild with more opportunities to find groups.

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain:
Raiders of the Dungeons - Currently used to communicate with family, store items in guild bank, guild portal, etc.

Your Experience with CN

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us?
I had the pleasure of grouping with Hortonn, Cavman, Benaiah, Lilball, and Fenit a couple days ago and had a great time.

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild?
I was approached by Hortonn and after talking about the guild with him, I feel CN would be a great fit for me.

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild?
I primarily play EQ to group with friends and family. I hope that by joining CN I will have more opportunities to group and join in on some raids.

-Have you read the CN Rules, Policies and Looting (CNP) outlines and understand them?
Yes

Optional Info

-What do you do in real life?

-Where are you from?

-What is your favourite colour? (with Canadian spelling)

Sarthor
Whee!

Re: Kumaar Romulox

Postby Sarthor » Sat Jun 10, 2017 2:23 pm

Have had Kumaar in my group quite a bit during raids. Has good attendance. Have not noticed him messing up. Dies a fair bit, but not more than expected. Once he gets geared up, that should sort itself out. He has my vote.

Littlabit
Meanie

Re: Kumaar Romulox

Postby Littlabit » Sat Jun 10, 2017 3:20 pm

He is a member already :)
Littlabit D'might 105 Cleric
GL of Celestial Navigators (Mushroom follower)
"Life is too short for drama & petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly"