75 shaman

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Fadaku
Whee!

75 shaman

Postby Fadaku » Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:29 pm

Your Main Character fadaku

Account type: (gold, silver or f2p):

-Name: fadaku
-Class: shaman
-Race: froglok
-Level: 75
-Number of AAs:2442

-Magelo Number (if you have one):

-List which keys and flags you have:

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class):

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc):grouping and just haveing a generally good time

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc) getting to 105 and getting in a guild

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone?
mst and i play just about when ever i want i am retired

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend. (must met all requirements to raid so only answer this question if you met them all)

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave.

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain:

Your Experience with CN

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us?

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild?
a friend was in CN and told me about CN and said it was a very laid back family guild with the ability to raid once you make lvl and what not

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild?
friend and a long term home for my character

-Have you read the CN Rules, Policies and Looting (CNP) outlines and understand them?
yes

Optional Info

-What do you do in real life?

-Where are you from?

-What is your favourite colour? (with Canadian spelling)

Littlabit
Meanie

Re: 75 shaman

Postby Littlabit » Fri Mar 31, 2017 1:44 pm

See me in game for a guild invite. Thanks and good to see your app Bit
Littlabit D'might 105 Cleric
GL of Celestial Navigators (Mushroom follower)
"Life is too short for drama & petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly"