Sirrudis Application

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Sirrudis
Whee!

Sirrudis Application

Postby Sirrudis » Sun Mar 12, 2017 5:28 pm

Your Main Character

Account type: (gold, silver or f2p):Gold

-Name: Sirrudis
-Class: Shadowknight
-Race: Ogre
-Level: 105
-Number of AAs: Maxed 31748

-Magelo Number (if you have one): Sadly do not

-List which keys and flags you have: Returning player going threw achievements to find out still

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class):98 Bard, 98 cleric 98 Druid and 98 BST I 4 box when I can't find a group.

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc):Still the best damn mmorpg on the market and isn't easy nor simple like the rest.

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc)Complete all achievements that are possible

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone? Easter US-- Mon, tues, fri and sat 5am-8am Wed, Thurs and sunday when I wake up usually around 6 or 7pm eastern

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend. (must met all requirements to raid so only answer this question if you met them all) Wed nights only currently till schedule change in 3-4months then I'll have to find out

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave. Knights of Infinity on FV--- Quit EQ for a bit and upon returning did not want to play on a server so highly inflated. So I transfered my old SK off AB and came to Drinal and finished maxxing AA's in last 2 months.

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain:Made my own for guild portal use for time being.

Your Experience with CN

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us? Non

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild? Guild LFG board and Hortonn reached out to me

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild? People to play with, raids to attend when time permits and slots open-- the EQ feel again

-Have you read the CN Rules, Policies and Looting (CNP) outlines and understand them? Took me like 30mins to read the whole page but I understand them.

Optional Info

-What do you do in real life? IT/Server maintenance

-Where are you from?Ohio

-What is your favourite colour? (with Canadian spelling)Red blood of my enemies

Littlabit
Meanie

Re: Sirrudis Application

Postby Littlabit » Sun Mar 12, 2017 5:34 pm

PM sent with information good to see your app and talk more in game. thanks Bit
Littlabit D'might 105 Cleric
GL of Celestial Navigators (Mushroom follower)
"Life is too short for drama & petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly"