Driving

Moderator: Littlabit

Goofydoofy
Ride a cowboy, save a horse

Driving

Postby Goofydoofy » Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:34 am

What makes a decent driver is being able to survey your surroundings and know what is going on. Problem today is that people are ignorant trash and don't have a clue to what is going on around them. They all think their world is all there is and they deserve everything for nothing because they are trash. What makes me a superior driver over you or anybody else on the planet is that not only do I survey my surroundings and know what is going on around me at all times is that I can not only see what is happening, but I can also predict the white trash results of the situation as time passes. So, if I'm driving down the highway and I see the traffic is staggered in each lane, I can tell in an instant that one driver is going to speed up just enough to get on the side of another vehicle effectively blocking both lanes and then both drivers will proceed to drop 5-10 miles below the speed limit blocking traffic behind them. So, I will punch the accelerator to 100 while there is still room to change lanes and blow past the ignorant white trash and change lanes before they get a chance to block me in and produce their ignorant train of trash. So, in conclusion, to be an incredible driver like me (Don't bother trying), you not only see what is happening now, but you know humans are shit and you can predict that the trash on the road is going to do something completely ignorant and you make a move to avoid that ignorance before it gets a chance to happen.
Level 105 Druid, Level 105 Enchanter, Level 105 Paladin
Drinal - Maelin Starpyre Server

Glauri
Whee!

Re: Driving

Postby Glauri » Fri Feb 24, 2017 8:27 am

Anytime that I sense that I might possibly be approaching what is generally referred to as "a good mood", I know that I can come here to read any of Goofy's many posts and immediately drop back into the depths of despair. What an invaluable service to offer!
Attachments
Pit-of-Despair-words.jpg
Pit-of-Despair-words.jpg (18.69 KiB) Viewed 676 times

Goofydoofy
Ride a cowboy, save a horse

Re: Driving

Postby Goofydoofy » Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:02 am

Welcome.
Level 105 Druid, Level 105 Enchanter, Level 105 Paladin
Drinal - Maelin Starpyre Server