105 monk Beque

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
beque
Whee!

105 monk Beque

Postby beque » Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:50 pm

Your Main Character: Beque
Account type: (gold, silver or f2p):Gold

-Name: Beque
-Class:Beque
-Race:Human
-Level:105
-Number of AAs:9500
-List which keys and flags you have: not too many, recently returned to the game from a hiatus
-List your alts on this server (name, level, class): Gortat, 89 mage

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc): I like grinding with people, enjoying conversation while in the group. The adventure aspect of the game is appealing.

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc): Leveling AA's and strengthening Beque as much as I can.

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone? Early mornings on weekends and random weekday evenings.

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend. (must met all requirements to raid so only answer this question if you met them all) - %25 maybe? I don't really know when I can be on.

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave. - Halo Guardians, I've recently grouped with a bunch of this guilds members and it's been fun. So why not.

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain: I'm not firmly devoted to halo guardians, but I have some friends in the guild.

Your Experience with CN

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us? I dont recall the names, but they were friendly.

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild? Recent groups with the members of this guild proved to be a good ole time.

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild? More adventures with cool people.

-Have you read the CN Rules, Policies and Looting (CNP) outlines and understand them? Ya I understand'em.

Optional Info

-What do you do in real life? Pre-school teacher.

-Where are you from? Brooklyn, NY

-What is your favourite colour? (with Canadian spelling) Black, Gray, Blue. Typical brooklyn.

Littlabit
Meanie

Re: 105 monk Beque

Postby Littlabit » Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:54 pm

PM sent with information good to see your app and talk more in game. thanks Bit
Littlabit D'might 105 Cleric
GL of Celestial Navigators (Mushroom follower)
"Life is too short for drama & petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly"

Gelido
Whee!

Postby Gelido » Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:10 am

Hey! A Monk! They do exist still! Figured Cavman and i were the last two in Everquest...
I speak my mind, i do not care if it hurts your feelings. Most already know this, and they don't seem bothered by it. =) :D

beque
Whee!

Postby beque » Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:46 pm

ha. sometimes i have to pinch myself to make sure i'm real.

Gelido
Whee!

Postby Gelido » Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:21 pm

Right on, i just pretend im a different class, no one likes us monks. Maybe thats just me they dislike. Either way sounds about right though. Watch out for Littlabit she tends to deguild people. Lilball tanks as a zerker, and Glauri doesn't know how to heal on the shaman. With that knowledge you will succeed!
I speak my mind, i do not care if it hurts your feelings. Most already know this, and they don't seem bothered by it. =) :D

beque
Whee!

Postby beque » Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:34 pm

Noted! Monks are sorta the crash test dummy. Throw us to the fire and see how we explode :p

Glauri
Whee!

Postby Glauri » Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:48 pm

OMG Lilball, our secrets have been made public!! By a MONK, no less!! /sigh

Gelido
Whee!

Postby Gelido » Fri Jan 20, 2017 9:58 am

:!: Yes it has! Mwuahaha! Now he knows to avoid you in raid!! ( just kidding, wish i had LB and Glauri in my group....) LB groups with me but never in raids, he said if your tall you arent allowed in the group... :!: