105 mage and his noble pet Lugg

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Kyleton
Whee!

105 mage and his noble pet Lugg

Postby Kyleton » Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:07 am

Your Main Character

Account type: (gold, silver or f2p): gooooold

-Name: Kyleton
-Class: Mage
-Race: Dark elf
-Level:105
-Number of AAs: 19.4k

-Magelo Number (if you have one):2028412 very out of date

-List which keys and flags you have: I left EQ for a few years, early Hot, i don't really remember what keys I had at that point. I do have the sul mirror.

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class): Wulvian 83 druid (not really playing him at all)

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc): I do mostly grouping, exploring at this point, just came back to game a couple months ago, been relearning my class, I used to go on some open raids, but haven't raided much for awhile

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc) would like to get into raiding, working on Eok progression currently

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone? Eastern, Will be mostly mon-thurs, late afternoon evening

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend. (must met all requirements to raid so only answer this question if you met them all) Saturdays will be a no go for now because of work, but should be able to got to most tues/wed raids

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave. Luna Rising- guild collasped, Pak Cafan when I came back from break never saw any toons online so I left,

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain: Currently member of Dragonlords, great guild just loooking to hit more raids, still have alot of good friends in guild so will hang out with them till I know if im accepted or not into CN.

Your Experience with CN

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us? group with Jimbob pretty regularly , done some DH ha with Littlabit, talked with Hortonn some

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild? mostly to raid some, but to also meet new people

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild? I would like to see end game sometime

-Have you read the CN Rules, Policies and Looting (CNP) outlines and understand them? yes

Optional Info

-What do you do in real life? I am a registered nurse

-Where are you from? South carolina,

-What is your favourite colour? (with Canadian spelling) maple syrup

Hortonn
Whee!

Re: 105 mage and his noble pet Lugg

Postby Hortonn » Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:15 pm

:D

Littlabit
Meanie

Re: 105 mage and his noble pet Lugg

Postby Littlabit » Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:27 pm

PM sent with information good to see your app and talk more in game. thanks Bit
Littlabit D'might 105 Cleric
GL of Celestial Navigators (Mushroom follower)
"Life is too short for drama & petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly"