Returning Necro

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Noxtus
Whee!

Returning Necro

Postby Noxtus » Sun Jan 01, 2017 4:13 pm

Your Main Character

Account type: (gold, silver or f2p): Gold

-Name: Noxtus
-Class: Necromancer
-Race: Dark Elf
-Level: 98
-Number of AAs: 10130

-Magelo Number (if you have one):

N/A

-List which keys and flags you have:

I honestly don't remember, but nothing since HoT/VoA.

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class):

None actively played.

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc):

Grouping, soloing, exploring.

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc)

Remember how to play my class, reach level 105, help others level.

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone?

Tue, Wed, Thurs mostly, rest of the week between 8AM-6PM (Pacific)

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend. (must met all requirements to raid so only answer this question if you met them all)

0% for a while, I have to learn my class all over again and won't be burdening a raid with the mistakes i'll be making.

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave.

Dragonlords years ago for a brief moment because I was asked by their leadership to assist them in leading raids. Left because I decided to stop raiding and focus more on group/casual game. Only one guild since then before I retired the game for a personal fallout almost 3 years ago.

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain:

N/A

Your Experience with CN

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us?

Gelido, and no.

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild?

Looking for an active guild I will be able to find groups in, and knowledge to answer my questions as I re-familiarize myself with the game, as well as my class.

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild?

A friendly and helpful community that I, as well as the other members will benefit from.

-Have you read the CN Rules, Policies and Looting (CNP) outlines and understand them?

Yes.

Optional Info

-What do you do in real life?

Eat tacos.

-Where are you from?

Las Vegas

-What is your favourite colour? (with Canadian spelling)

Moose brown, eh?

Littlabit
Meanie

Re: Returning Necro

Postby Littlabit » Sun Jan 01, 2017 5:49 pm

PM sent with information good to see your app and talk more in game. thanks Bit
Littlabit D'might 105 Cleric
GL of Celestial Navigators (Mushroom follower)
"Life is too short for drama & petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly"