Ruh Roh! Enchy Apping =d

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Europi
Whee!

Ruh Roh! Enchy Apping =d

Postby Europi » Wed Apr 13, 2005 12:08 pm

The Basic Info - *Required Info*

-Name - Europi
-Class - Enchanter
-Level - 65
-Is this character a main or an alt? - Main
-Do you currently have an Enduring Breath item? - That I do
-List which keys and flags you have. - Have most pop flags. I am missing, TT, Saryn, Agnar, Poj Trial(Ugh I know...I know) PoS(quest thing)..and I think that’s it
-Do you have a clicky buff item? atm no but looking in baz...and always(sigh) willing to camp something

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about your class?
Mezzing, mezzing, and oh yeah more mezzing. I just get a kick out of this because well...I Rule Mobs. Also never being LFG for too long is a plus

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ?
Helping out others has always been my fav, generally my needs are last on the list.

-Give us an example of what you normally do when you play right now.
Well ive been gone for about 1year now, so right now im just trying to get back into the swing of things. I figure its like ridding a bike though..you never really forget...(I hope) =D

-What does a typical evening of playing EQ look like? /tell hey can I donate for KEI? /reply sure why not,...but on one condition...you have to DANCE FOR IT! dance puppet DANCE!

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character.
Short Term- Um getting back into the "swing" of things, like I said being gone for a year has taken its toll. Long Term - Epic (sure why not) Finishing up my Flags to get Elemental Enabled.

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone?
Well when in at school (right now its Eastern) but when I go back home for break its going to be Central.

-Please list your alts on Vazaelle (just names).
Tinolian (Nekid bard) don’t play him anymore

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a part of and why you chose to leave.
- Agony, Why I chose to leave- Time constraints and just wasn’t able to raid like they wanted anymore.

-If you are still a member in another guild we want to know that too and why. Not a member of anything anymore

Your Experience with CN

-Do you know any current members of CN?
Um its possible..although I haven’t played in a year now there may be some of you that know me from back in the day?

Have you ever raided or hunted with us? Please give specific names and events if you can remember.
Back in the day ive grouped with some of you im sure (unable to list specific names). However have never gotten the opportunity to raid with you.

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild?
Well like I read this is a more of a "Casual" players guild. Im not for the whole "hardcore" thing anymore so this just seemed like the best choice =)

-Tell us what your goals are for applying... what do you hope to get out of the guild? Is there anything about how you play EQ now that you hope will change once you are guilded?
What I hope to get out of this guild isn’t loot but instead I hope to make some new friends. Its all about the people, the people ive known have way outweighed any items ive received in the past.

CN Rules and Policies - Required Reading for all Applicants
-I have read the Rules and Policies and understand and agree with them (Yes/No) Yes

Galarina
Recruiting

Postby Galarina » Wed Apr 13, 2005 12:30 pm

Thank for the interest and nice app, Europi. We can definitely use more chanties. Get with us ingame and join our apps channel where we get to know each other. You can join us on all guild raids, groups, and events. Looking forward to meeting you. :)
<br><table border=1><tr><td><center>~ <a href=http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=661115>Galarina Justmight </a>~<br>Celestial Navigators</td></tr></table>

Oramorph
Whee!

Postby Oramorph » Wed Apr 13, 2005 6:53 pm

-What does a typical evening of playing EQ look like? /tell hey can I donate for KEI? /reply sure why not,...but on one condition...you have to DANCE FOR IT! dance puppet DANCE!

You wouldnt wanna see this Warrior/Wizard combo Dance it is Scary indeed /grin

Magelo Set: Oramorph Sinvel Zenzing

Pohl
Whee!

Postby Pohl » Wed Apr 13, 2005 8:59 pm

Eropi, Did you do that Agony/CN raid in Plane of Growth, I think it was? Its been about 2 years probably.

Saphirone
Whee!

Postby Saphirone » Thu Apr 14, 2005 8:23 am

Weeeeeeeeeeee!! Dancing!! I LOVE IT!
Saphirone the Noble Lady
Retired Wizard Officer of Celestial Navigators -EQ1 (Or am I?)
Qarma Jenkins
Retired Officer of Nocturnae -WoW
Saphirone/Qarma/Qarmia
Retired Loudmouth Officer of Ecliptic Sol -EQII

Silly
The blond sage

Postby Silly » Thu Apr 14, 2005 9:37 am

"I got no strings to hold me down..to make me sad, to make me frown, something something something something, I got no strings on me!"

Ok that was my pinnochio moment....back to normal now (well as normal as anyone named "Silly" can be I suppose)!

Had fun reading your app, I think I'll like getting to know you! Can't wait to see you in some groups/raiding/etc here real soon!

Silly