Aerospace Apple-i-cation

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Aerospace
Whee!

Aerospace Apple-i-cation

Postby Aerospace » Sun Aug 07, 2016 2:58 pm

our Main Character

Account type: Depends on the occassion.

-Name: Aerospace
-Class: Magician
-Race: Short
-Level: 103
-Number of AAs: 9492 assigned

-Magelo Number (if you have one): Been so long since I looked at my Magelo. I have no idea where it's at.

-List which keys and flags you have: I've got 1 key to the front door and the good ole American Flag. Ya!!! Merica!!! YA!!!

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class): I have a pally named LunarO. He works full time and has an 11 month old baby. So he doesn't raid but once a blue moon.

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc): I like grouping when I have time. I like raiding if I don't have to clear 3 days of trash before fighting the main names.

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc): My short term goals are to use EQ to get out of changing the diaper. It's working. My long term goal is to make EQ fun again. My wife and I used to group a lot, but nj7,,,,,,m-mjb[ we got jobs and got busy. :)

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone? Off and on. Central, USA.

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend. (must met all requirements to raid so only answer this question if you met them all) ........... I will when I have time. Building UFOs takes a lot of time.

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave.

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain: My Pally is in Halo.

Your Experience with CN: I've met a few. Chatted with a few. Am friends with some.

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us? Group yes. Raid, maybe. Hortonn, Gince, Gince's hot wife., Ommnia, ... I get around.

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild? I have friends in the guild.
-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild?

-Have you read the CN Rules, Policies and Looting (CNP) outlines and understand them?

Optional Info

-What do you do in real life? Rocket Surgeon

-Where are you from? Hawaii. :)

-What is your favourite colour? (with Canadian spelling): Black or Purple.

Littlabit
Meanie

Re: Aerospace Apple-i-cation

Postby Littlabit » Sun Aug 07, 2016 6:35 pm

PM sent with information good to see your app and talk more in game. thanks Bit
Littlabit D'might 105 Cleric
GL of Celestial Navigators (Mushroom follower)
"Life is too short for drama & petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly"

Littlabit
Meanie

Postby Littlabit » Sun Aug 07, 2016 6:37 pm

You have quite a few questions you have not answered and you will for sure have to answer ****Have you read the CN Rules, Policies and Looting (CNP) outlines and understand them? ******

If you could please take a few mins and finish the parts of the app you missed that would be awesome Thanks !
Bit
"Life is too short for drama & petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly"

Aerospace
Whee!

Postby Aerospace » Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:42 am

In the middle of my app my little guy got on my lap and started pounding the keyboard. I will finish the app later and read your rules. Little Man is 11 months old and feels that it is necessary to punch my keyboard until nap time. I find the whole experience therapeutic and allow it. ( I will soon need a new mouse and keyboard.)

Also, I have a Pally that is my all time favorite toon. (I started that toon with friends, some who are no longer with us.) This toon is in Halo and he will stay in Halo unless I'm booted. (If booted I blame Xor. Fraking Shadow knights...jeesshhh...) If having a main in another guild is rule breaker then I can put my mage in Halo. I rarely play, EQ has become more of a social Ventrilo more than a game. (Back in the day it was another full time job. I can't do that again. I work 60-70 hours a week.)

If I start playing / grouping / raiding, I will do so in a manner that is considerate with both Guilds. I app-ed with CN because my mage is guildless and have friends in CN. Anyway, I need to get back to work. CIAO.

Andreii
Whee!

Postby Andreii » Tue Aug 09, 2016 12:35 pm

There's a "no" vote. Everyone knows SKs are 300x better than pallies. If you don't believe me, just ask any SK. :)
Endered Blackenedsoul -Commander-in-Chief of Adreii's Army

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Littlabit
Meanie

Postby Littlabit » Tue Aug 09, 2016 3:52 pm

Members of CN are expected to be main characters that are your first priority. Please do not apply for membership with a alt and have a main in another guild. You may not have a character in CN raiding and another character in another guild that is raiding as well. Having characters in other guilds that is actively raiding is not permitted with CN's policies.

That is the rule on toons in other guilds. As long as you are not actively raiding on your pally and with us, you are fine.

Aerospace
Whee!

Postby Aerospace » Tue Aug 09, 2016 5:07 pm

I understand. Please remove my app. And thank you for your time.