Majnun's Application

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Majnun
Whee!

Majnun's Application

Postby Majnun » Fri Aug 05, 2016 1:17 pm

Your Main Character: Majnun

Account type: (gold, silver or f2p): Gold

-Name: Majnun
-Class: Berserker
-Race: Vah Shir
-Level: 97
-Number of AAs: 7163

-Magelo Number (if you have one): n/a

-List which keys and flags you have: Trak, Charsis, Frozen tower: 6, Torden, PoSky 5, all of HoT, mostly old content.

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class): Hanun (level 93 bard), Dahik (level 92 cleric), Kaahh (level 92 Wizard), Sleyk (level 93 rogue)

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc): I love exploring new and old content, getting totally lost and finding my way out, grouping or soloing, and generally having fun with folks on my friend's list (helping them level or just goofing off. Harmless stuff)

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc): Level 105! Haha, isn't that everyone though. I would love to really see this character developed to his fullest, really get to know all the small in's and out's of him. I've played a lot of other classes and I'm really enjoying this one and want to see him grow. (I sound sort of like a father, don't I?)

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone? I typically play in the evenings (10PMish) but have Thurs./Fri. (occasionally Wednesday) off, which could be all day-ers. Pacific Standard Time

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend. (must met all requirements to raid so only answer this question if you met them all): When I reach 100 (for the 5 level spread rule), I would hope to get in on at least one of them, as I do get Wednesdays off a lot.

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave.: Dragonlords is perhaps the only real relevant one, as the others have both faded away (in my memory as well) during the server merger of Tarew Marr and Drinal. I left Dragonlords because I was sort of shunned by most of the people in it. Their guild leader is a wonderful person (I actually was one of the first founding 5 people in his guild) and there are a few that I really like. However, after months and months of being treated like "Ugh, it's HIM", I decided that it would be better to leave. That was over a year ago.

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain: Oh, it's a 1 person-ish guild my toon is in. (Personal Guild, for storage, ports, all the fun stuff)

Your Experience with CN

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us?: Let's see, who do I know? Wargarbl, Gelido, Hortonn, Rulke, and a few others. I've always had great experiences with folks in CN. I've grouped a ton but no raid (didn't think I could actually)

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild? I like being around fun, cool people. After years of being in a solo guild and only playing with 1 or 2 people, it would be nice to be in a larger guild with nice folks again. Again, I've had no bad run-ins with anyone in CN (and that's saying something)

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild? Aside from the greed aspect (leveling, gear, etc, which really isn't much of a goal), fun, comradery, the chance to explore new places (and revisit old), flags, and to be able to help others get the same.

-Have you read the CN Rules, Policies and Looting (CNP) outlines and understand them? Yes

Optional Info

-What do you do in real life? Clerk in a grocery store

-Where are you from? Originally California (Northern) but live in Tacoma, Washington now (U.S.)

-What is your favourite colour? (with Canadian spelling): Blues and Greens (can never decide which!)

Littlabit
Meanie

Re: Majnun's Application

Postby Littlabit » Fri Aug 05, 2016 4:42 pm

PM sent with information good to see your app and talk more in game. thanks Bit
Littlabit D'might 105 Cleric
GL of Celestial Navigators (Mushroom follower)
"Life is too short for drama & petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly"