Bonesmasher Application

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Bonesmasher
Whee!

Bonesmasher Application

Postby Bonesmasher » Sat Jun 04, 2016 5:34 pm

Account type: (gold, silver or f2p): Gold

-Name: Bonesmasher
-Class: Warrior
-Race: Ogre
-Level: 105
-Number of AAs: 8374 assigned

-Magelo Number (if you have one): http://eq.magelo.com/profile/2848035

-List which keys and flags you have: Being that it has been awhile since I have played let alone raided this one is a tough one to answer as most of my keys/flags will probably not be relevant. Though I do currently own all expansions.

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class): Belgarreth lvl 105 wizard, Relgg Lvl 105 Shaman

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc):
I enjoy helping people and helping the Guild as a whole succeed on raids and quests. Meeting new people is also high on the list for me.

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc):
Short term goals will be to get any appropriate keys/flags as well as increasing my AA count. The long term goal is to be on the cutting edge of content with the whole guild.

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone?
MST is my time zone. There will be times when I work night shift and can not attend raids but on the flip side I work 12 hour shifts and have alot of time off because of my shifts. I can provide a work schedule to the powers that be for raid scheduling if needed.

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend. (must met all requirements to raid so only answer this question if you met them all)
I would suspect 85% raid attendance if not more should be manageable for myself.

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave.
Previously I was a member of Valoran. Valoran disbanded a number of years ago.
Most recently (though its been a few years) I was a raiding member of Pactum which has also now disbanded.
I believe a number of members of both guilds have joined the ranks of CN. I played my necro in those guildes as my main.
It is possible that some may remember my necro. Rarthin is his name, though I do not dust him off much anymore.

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain:
I am a member of a guild that my wife and I created for ourselves.

Your Experience with CN

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us?
Over the years I have grouped with many CN members. Not one bad experience that I can think of.

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild?
Hortonn approached myself about CN. After a brief discussion, CN seems to be what I am looking for. Most notably casual raids with no mandatory attendance.

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild?
One word, fun. Fun through friendship and success in raiding and questing with the guild.

-Have you read the CN Rules, Policies and Looting (CNP) outlines and understand them?
I have. I do.

Optional Info

-What do you do in real life? I am a pipeline controller; I ensure safe transmission of petroleum products.

-Where are you from? Alberta, Canada

-What is your favourite colour? (with Canadian spelling) Blue :)

I look forward to a chance to find out what I need to get moving on raiding and also getting to know new people.
My wife and I raided many years with Valoran and I a few more after that with Pactum. Both guilds it was difficult to watch fade off into the sunset which was why such a long hiatus from raiding. Many good friends and fond memories to be sure.
Now I hope to meet more friends and make more memories!

I look forward to joining a new family if accepted! :)

Bonesmasher Bigsexyy

Littlabit
Meanie

Re: Bonesmasher Application

Postby Littlabit » Sat Jun 04, 2016 7:26 pm

PM sent with information good to see your app and talk more in game. thanks Bit
Littlabit D'might 105 Cleric
GL of Celestial Navigators (Mushroom follower)
"Life is too short for drama & petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly"

Glauri
Whee!

Postby Glauri » Sun Jun 05, 2016 8:10 am

As a former member of Pactum, I agree -- very difficult to watch such a great guild slowly die. Welcome to CN!

Bonesmasher
Whee!

Postby Bonesmasher » Mon Jun 06, 2016 2:26 pm

thanks Glauri!
it is good to see a familiar face:)