Check out inside for great deals on dead rangers

Moderator: Littlabit

Lhimy
Whee!

Check out inside for great deals on dead rangers

Postby Lhimy » Sun May 08, 2016 5:26 am

Hey, been years. Looks like still a lot of familiar faces!
Anyways. Old bud Thith started playing few months back, gave him my bunch of alts. Of course that was all a ruse by him to level them up and upgrade them and then dangle them in front of me to entice me to play again...and it's working.

He's back seated his ranger and leveled up his wizzy and is app'n back in and I figured I'd check in. Saw I still have member access. Unfortunately I sold Lhimy while back after he was collecting dust for about a year. Hate selling crap but it was an old friend from back in the day who was bugging me to sell him and I figured if I ever came back I'd just go with my zerker or bard so said fuk it. Of course Thith started leveling up an SK and after just one night thursday night of playing I've been just thinking on when I was gonna get back on. freagin hooks back in!

Anyways, figured I'd drop a line, probably should remove member access. I definitely don't have the free time like before, but may reapply if this lasts more than a little while but in the meantime.

Probably could use zerker dps more than dinky add tanks if the day comes but definitely feeling the SK still. Gotta give it a month or so of playing some, see if it's just a passing fad! I'll be around on the Sk Chestt, or my zerker Lhame more than likely. Me and Takin spent last 2 nights doing some flagging stuff. Still re-familiarizing with everything, the loot thing still confusing but ugh wish that was around long before.

Hope all's well in the real world for anyone who remembers me, and if you were around back then and don't remember me well I hope you stub your toe. :twisted:

warador
Whee!

Re: Check out inside for great deals on dead rangers

Postby warador » Sun May 08, 2016 10:44 pm

hi lhimy I remember you and welcome back to the game

Lhimy
Whee!

Postby Lhimy » Tue May 10, 2016 9:03 am

Hey Warador!

Oh EQ. Still the same! Afternoon free today aaaand the login server is down =P Some things never change hehe.

Lots of nifty changes though!
Maybe a question more for knights, but why the heck does the mount AA now give you a clickable item? It also seems like when i click i get the horse mount icon/buff but also the accompanying little boost ya get from which ever rank mount is also now given as a separate buff?

Perma clickies is nice, and saw it now has some connection to an AA, that at least tracks which rank you have of that line? My OCD still wants the ability to click and drag buffs around so that they are easily kept in the right damn order haha.

What's the story with the perma weapon efficiency buffs? those are huge, like when i switch between sword and board and 2hander it switches up, like im hitting/critting normal hits what I was doing before at 100 only with like visage and other offensive discs going. Crazy huge increase.

Anyways. Just making few observations while waiting for login servers to go up. Probably not a good sign that i'm itching to get on like this.
Anything else real big i should take note of if i've been gone more than 2 years?

Goofydoofy
Ride a cowboy, save a horse

Postby Goofydoofy » Tue May 10, 2016 9:47 am

None of that matters. Just log in and hit attack.
Level 106 Druid, Level 106 Enchanter, Level 106 Paladin
Drinal - Maelin Starpyre Server

Rashod
Whee!

Postby Rashod » Tue May 10, 2016 10:34 am

If you need some augs there are some decent ones for sale for CoTF currency in new WK. Basically all the augs from the previous expansions.

Derdarr
Whee!

Postby Derdarr » Tue May 10, 2016 1:15 pm

Weapon stances are now coded to give correct increases and decreases when swapped. Not sure what you mean about mounts, but you can select which mount buff is used and use any other mount for the visual effect.

Lhimy
Whee!

Postby Lhimy » Tue May 10, 2016 3:05 pm

Rashod wrote:If you need some augs there are some decent ones for sale for CoTF currency in new WK. Basically all the augs from the previous expansions.

checked it out! def nice!

Derdarr wrote:Weapon stances are now coded to give correct increases and decreases when swapped. Not sure what you mean about mounts, but you can select which mount buff is used and use any other mount for the visual effect.

the mount thing probably exclusive to knight AA mounts and not clickable ones. the later ones also gave us some stat boosts while on them. like 125ac, few hundred HP, nothing huge but nice little boost. now it's a separate buff when we summon our mount. get the mount icon and a separate 'mount blessing' icon with the buff in description. so we can summon and then dismount the horse and keep the buff, and it lasts through zones. havn't played with it to see if it's blocked in dungeons and indoor zones where you cant summon a mount to begin with. definitely cool and nice, another buff without having to be on a clunky mount when you dont want to be. but also kinda like 'why? the whole point of that buff is it's only when on a mount' ah well, shouldn't look a gift horse in the mouth, pun intended.