Elexus Application

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
gardenia4296
Whee!

Elexus Application

Postby gardenia4296 » Sat Apr 16, 2016 5:45 am

Your Main Character Elexus
Account type: (gold, silver or f2p):Gold
-Name: Elexus
-Class: Magician
-Race: High Elf
-Level:105
-Number of AAs: 11,347

-Magelo Number (if you have one):
-List which keys and flags you have:
-List your alts on this server (name, level, class): Saavana, 105, Enchanter - Tricianna, 105, Cleric - Shamoneesa, 105, Shaman - Caandace, 105, Necromancer

A Little Bit About Yourself. I live in South Florida, like to go to dinner and movies, spend time with my son.
-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc): Groups, raiding, having fun

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc) Complete the new TBM missions, quests, hero tasks
-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone? Usually every night of the week, if I'm not too tired from work.
-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend. (must met all requirements to raid so only answer this question if you met them all) Tues. and Wed. and Sat.

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave. Dragonlords, some have gone to CN, and would like people to group with, also been in exertus, which is my guild.

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain: Still in Dragonlords, looking for a raiding guild.

Your Experience with CN I have raided with you before while in Dragonlords, just been away for a while.

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us? I know many of the players in CN, either through CN or the amount of time I have played. Jimbob, collosses, corpsebride and probably a few others.
-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild? Raiding and grouping with folks, doing tasks and missions.

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild? Would like some company rather then 3 boxing my toons, get's boring...lol
-Have you read the CN Rules, Policies and Looting (CNP) outlines and understand them? Yes

Optional Info

-What do you do in real life? Sales Rep.

-Where are you from? Fort Lauderdale, FL

-What is your favourite colour? Pink

Littlabit
Meanie

Re: Elexus Application

Postby Littlabit » Sat Apr 16, 2016 12:45 pm

Good to see your app and talk more in game, make sure to check your PM box for your welcome letter and it lets you know what to do next.
Thanks Bit
Littlabit D'might 105 Cleric
GL of Celestial Navigators (Mushroom follower)
"Life is too short for drama & petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly"