Wintery's Application

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
wintery
Whee!

Wintery's Application

Postby wintery » Sat Mar 19, 2016 4:31 pm

Your Main Character

Account type: (gold):

-Name: Wintery
-Class: Enchanter
-Race: Gnome
-Level: 92
-Number of AAs: 6973

-Magelo Number (if you have one): Nope

-List which keys and flags you have: /shrug i was heroed and dont think i have any.

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class): Slyally rogue 94, Crimsona sk 80, Penelopy zerker 88 across 2 accounts I have some smaller toons i rarely ever play.

A Little Bit About Yourself: I started at the 5th wizard on the rathe server when the game started. my brother bought the game and decided it would be too much of a time sink and gave it to me along with the email he registered with it. I was part of the original beta as a writer they wanted my opinion of the lore. I play on a few servers at times but need a home I want to come back here too. I was in Chivalry Reborn and have friends there but most of them are gone or restricted in play time. There was usually no one else on but me. I moved to this server to play with some friends who moved here most of whom are also gone from game. I could use some more good friends who are active and need a chanter with sense of humor and a kind heart. I have been on this server since 2009 here and there since my friends left for the most part. I want to play here more and a good home would lean that way.

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? I enjoy most of the aspects of the game i work some trade skills work some quests and enjoy grouping and raiding occasionally

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. I would like being caught up to the last expansion or the one before that. I would also like to get to 100 so i can raid if i want. In the long hall as I rise I will be able to help others more.

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone? I am the central time zone, An hour NW of St. Louis, I can play some days and some nights. I work 2 jobs and sometimes they interfere with times. Usually 3 days and maybe 3 nights as well, in a good week.

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend. (must met all requirements to raid so only answer this question if you met them all)

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave. Chivalry Reborn is the only other guild I have been in. Most have gone back to real life and almost all the time i was on I was the only one in guild. I left because of being lonely. There was no hard feelings or drama that existed at all. I just wanted to be more social.

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain: MY alts are still in CR but i can disband them if it is requirement. The guild rarely has 4 people on so no they do not raid,

Your Experience with CN: The people I spoke to in the process of getting to an officer were so kind to me, a friend on Bristlebane server has said great things about you. The size of the guild and the kindness I was showed led me to applicate.

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us? No i have not and only have a brief experience with a few of them. I havent had a group of more than two in months I may have grouped with one before but I am not sure.

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild? Yes the size of guild, the age of your guild, the laid back raiding rules and the feedback I have gotten on it,

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild? I hope to make a lot of friends and get to where i can raid from time to time.

-Have you read the CN Rules, Policies and Looting (CNP) outlines and understand them? Yes I believe so I will be sure to ask a group leader if a question comes up.

Optional Info

-What do you do in real life? One of the Managers of a local Pizza based place. I write for an independent company that produces a role playing game that is popular. I worked for them from 87 to 2004 and when they announced an edition I hated i resigned. A new edition came out last year and an editor who loves me sent me the books for it. I liked them and went back in January. I write mostly personalities for them but have done some other stuff too over the years. I do not write books though I am not built to write a book. I have written adventures for the system and some book starters.

-Where are you from? Detroit from 68 to 92, St Louis area since 92

-What is your favourite colour? (with Canadian spelling) I like green

Littlabit
Meanie

Re: Wintery's Application

Postby Littlabit » Sat Mar 19, 2016 8:51 pm

PM sent with info good to see your app and talk more in game
Littlabit D'might 105 Cleric
GL of Celestial Navigators (Mushroom follower)
"Life is too short for drama & petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly"