eelien : 105 wizard app

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
eelien
Whee!

eelien : 105 wizard app

Postby eelien » Fri Feb 12, 2016 5:47 pm

Your Main Character

Account type: (gold, silver or f2p):gold

-Name:eelien
-Class: wizard
-Race: high elf
-Level: 105
-Number of AAs:12358 assigned, 13989 spent

-Magelo Number (if you have one):http://eq.magelo.com/profile/1436581

-List which keys and flags you have: refer to magelo please

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class):smeadly 105 cleric waxpaper 89 pally

A Little Bit About Yourself( i am 51 years old retired truck driver and have been playing eq since 2002 my health has taken a trun to the bad side and have been in and out of the hospital the past month )

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc):i have for the most part enjoyed raiding! but have also enjoyed just goofing around in guild grps just haven fun questing and exploring

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc): short term goal is to get back into the grove of raiding.: long term too see end game again!

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone? central

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend. (must met all requirements to raid so only answer this question if you met them all) depending on my health 60% or more

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave. I was in RBB but because of health and not meeting RA

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain:I'am not no longer a memeber

Your Experience with CN i have been on a couple weekend raids back flagging and enjoyed some of the memebers i was grp with

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us? yes

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild? i like the fact you have the family side of your guild and the raiding side

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild? for the most part i would like to make new friends with out the worrie RA if i am sick in the hospital ( i have been fighting heart disease now have pascemaker/defib

-Have you read the CN Rules, Policies and Looting (CNP) outlines and understand them? yes

Optional Info

-What do you do in real life? retired

-Where are you from? michigan/ kansas

-What is your favourite colour? (with Canadian spelling)

Littlabit
Meanie

Re: eelien : 105 wizard app

Postby Littlabit » Fri Feb 12, 2016 7:22 pm

PM sent with information and good to see your app talk more in game. thanks Bit
Littlabit D'might 105 Cleric
GL of Celestial Navigators (Mushroom follower)
"Life is too short for drama & petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly"