Jimbob 105 Wiz App

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Jimbob
Whee!

Jimbob 105 Wiz App

Postby Jimbob » Tue Jan 12, 2016 10:54 pm

Your Main Character

Account type: (gold, silver or f2p):Gold

-Name: Jimbob
-Class: Wizard
-Race: Erudite
-Level: 105
-Number of AAs: 13840 with 105 banked

-Magelo Number (if you have one): N/A

-List which keys and flags you have: Arx and Not sure if any others.

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class):
Silverfox, 105 Shadowknight.
Corpsebride, 105 Necromancer.

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc):
Grouping,Raiding,And Questing are my main preferences.

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc)
Have my 2.0. I'm max aa and basically max geared for a currently grouping only geared character. MY goals are basically to see as much end game content as i can while taking down any creature that gets in the way of that.

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone? Atlantic time. i play all hours of the day. Very rare for me not to be on everyday. i play alot when i am on. anywhere from 2-12 hours at a time.

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend. (must met all requirements to raid so only answer this question if you met them all)
Be at 50% of raids or more. Work can possibly get in the way. if good work week ill be at 100%

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave.
Dragonlords. Was very let down by an officer that resulted in me deguilding all of my toons quietly. still interact with multiple officers from them daily and the guild leader. No bad blood or Drama when i left. was peaceful. would prefer specifics of incident to be kept in private tells in game if more information needed.

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain:
have my own guild with my toons only in it for portal and guild bank storage purposes only.

Your Experience with CN

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us? Grouped with several members.
Was guildies with several as well. Know Blazerr,Supertramp,Gelido,Inflickted

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild?
Raiding with out mandatory is always a big interest for me. i Play Eq to play a game. I Dont Wanna play a game thats more like going to work. I work enough hours in Rl i Dont need the stress ingame as well.

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild?
Friends,Groups,Progression.

-Have you read the CN Rules, Policies and Looting (CNP) outlines and understand them?
Yes

Optional Info

-What do you do in real life?
Floor Restoration Tech.

-Where are you from?
Prince Edward Island Canada

-What is your favourite colour? (with Canadian spelling)
Read

Glauri
Whee!

Re: Jimbob 105 Wiz App

Postby Glauri » Wed Jan 13, 2016 5:09 am

Yet another Canadian? What's this guild coming to??? ;)

Good to see your app, and look forward to seeing you in-game.

Littlabit
Meanie

Postby Littlabit » Wed Jan 13, 2016 4:29 pm

PM sent with information and good to see your app talk more in game. thanks Bit
Littlabit D'might 105 Cleric
GL of Celestial Navigators (Mushroom follower)
"Life is too short for drama & petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly"

Littlabit
Meanie

Postby Littlabit » Wed Jan 13, 2016 4:29 pm

PM sent with information and good to see your app talk more in game. thanks Bit
Littlabit D'might 105 Cleric
GL of Celestial Navigators (Mushroom follower)
"Life is too short for drama & petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly"